Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I just rediscovered the Jayde Search Engine. If you have a B2B web site check to be sure you're listed. They are gaining in popularity and currently have an Alexa rating of 7000. With the state of DMOZ these days, Jayde could actually bring in more traffic and faster link pop.

In the old days, I'm not sure this search engine was ever that great, but it’s gaining in popularity. It is owned by the people from iEntry, WebProNews and WebProWire and being heavily promoted. says: All submissions to Jayde will be reviewed by a human editor prior to their inclusion. Jayde has the fastest human review process of any search engine or directory. Most listings will be reviewed and included in the directory within 1 - 24 hours.

I just added a site for one of my affiliate management clients: They have a very affordable HTML email marketing and newsletter affiliate program that offers a 2 tier, on-going residual commission. I submitted on Saturday and on Monday, it was already listed. So now, of course I'm off to Google to submit the Jayde listing to build link pop.

Then back to Jayde to submit my 5 Star Affiliate Programs Directory to get more exposure for all my clients!

Happy submitting to all!

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst
    Representing DentalPlans|Irv's Luggage|Executive Essentials|IntellicontactPro|zZounds|Roadloans

ABW Ambassador
    West Coast USA

Nice Find & FAST
    I have a site that fits in B2B.

"Your site has been added to the Jayde search engine. It will start appearing in search results within 24 hours."

Big Daddy Smokes
    Real American Tobacco
    FAST Shipping
    Residual Income
    Lifetime Accounts

Santa Cruz, CA
    hmm what does B2B mean?

Tip: hmm it's your future. have fun take it seriously, and retire in 2-5 years if your committed. :0).

business to business

I Learned Half Of What I Know From The Worst Teachers Going - David Lee Roth

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread