I heard about people using affiliate links in Adword, redirecting clickers directly to their merchant's site.

So, is there anybody here that does that and really make good profit after the advertising cost?

Or maybe anybody here has experience in this, please share.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm sure there are many here who do it, just as I am sure that many are breaking network/merchant terms of service doing it.

Do some trial runs first. Make sure the conversions come and that you can at least identify what your expected revenue/click will be before you unleash your monstrous advertising budget.

Can be done and can be effective, but like Pete said it's better to first realize what your expected earnings per click will be.

Within the ad you must make clear that you are an affiliate - I know they froze my ads with direct affiliate links if I didn't make it clear that I'm an affiliate.

YOURsoft affiliate software
    Join YOURsoft "affiliate program for affiliate software"!

I recently tried it with amazon. Per adwords policy you need to make it clear you are an affiliate.

The conversions were like clockwork however the 5% commission on the products I was pushing did not cover the cost of the campaign.

I'm sure with the right product you can make some nuce money. You just need to watch the ROI.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    One of the affiliates for some of my 5 Star Affiliate Programs merchants made $7,000 in commission from one of my merchants last month and won a sales contest for another of my merchants.

I don't know what his costs were for Adwords but I do know that he does a ton of Adwords advertising for a bunch of merchants and makes a TON of money doing it. I'm sure he would not keep doing it unless he was getting a good ROI.

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst
    Representing High Paying 5 Star Affiliate Programs ~ Visit our NEW ABW Forum
    <FONT COLOR=red size="1">Irv's Luggage ~ Executive Essentials ~ DentalPlans ~ IntellicontactPro ~ zZounds ~ Roadloans ~ MORE!</font>

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread