I managed to earn over the $25 minimum since I started using CJ(and this whole affiliate thing). I started late September(past the 20th).

I was expecting payment this Oct. 20th but it didn't come so I was wondering exactly how CJ's payment schedule works.

After re-reading the payment information available my understanding is this:

-September earnings paid on Oct20 not including October earnings.

-October earnings will then be paid on Nov20 not including November earnings?

and so on

There is also the issue of new publisher payment delay for 3 cycles? What is that?

I was expecting the bank deposit on the 20th but so far my CJ account remains the same.

since late september I've earned more than the minimum payout so I am just curious if the above interpretation is why I haven't received it yet.

As a new publisher you will have to wait a few more months before you can get your first check (I think). Even if you had been a CJ member for a long time, you would still have to wait until next month (Nov 20). I am assuming that you did not have the minimum amount by the end of September, so that would carry over into October, and you'd be paid on the 20th of the month following the month when you surpass the $25 minimum.

Fraser Valley, BC Canada
    As long as you have made the minimum threshold amount in the previous month you will receive a cheque or deposit the 20th of the following month - provided that none of the transactions have been reversed or extended. Other than that there is no 2 or 3 month waiting period because you are new. Check your previous months report and look at extensions, you may see this is the answer to your question.

I only made about $16 during Sept. I guess that's why it hasn't been sent even though the total for Sept + Oct is more than enough?

ABW Ambassador
    That is right Canadian eh. The merchants also have until the 10th of the next month to reverse transactions.

I was in a similar position as you. I had transactions in August (my first month) totaling $7.50 but didn't qualify for a check. In September, I earned enough but I had to wait until this month to recieve the $ for both September and October. Of course, I am still waiting for the check.

They say they always mail on the 20th..I'm thinking they don't mail until closing time since it should not take nearly 5 days to get a check even from CA to IL.

My first month was August and I my check was sent on September 20th. However, Money for October has not been deducted - they are rewieving my commissions as they answered in an e-mail.
    I invested some amount of money in PPC and now I am not sure whether to carry on, because there is no certainty - how much commissions will be reversed, etc.
    Also, one of merchants I promoted via PPC suddenly got deactivated, but the warning e-mail from cj arrived a day later. Now I am not sure I will get the money per leads as this merchant promised. ((

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread