Hi,

I am having some major difficultys with finding keywords for my site. I am using only PPC Advertising to market my site, so the keywords I choose are the most critical part of my business.

Ok, here goes. I'll lay it all out for you people.

I have just started a seduction site, based on seducing women It consists of 1 page... An honest review of a product I am an affiliate for. (The Url is [URL=www.seduction-guide.com]

Now all I need to do is get people to come to it. So I am using Google Adwords. I tried the full version of Wordtracker for 1 day, and came up with a list of 60 keywords.

Now most of these words only get anywhere from 500 - 25 searches per month on google. When I put the keyword into the adwords part, it only estimates 0.1 clicks a day, on most keywords!

I don't know what I am doing wrong! But it is very frustrating... Keywords are the most important thing to my business, and I need to find good relevant ones, that are searched more. I don't know what to do.

Thanks if you can help.

Cody

Get ahold of the keywords strip poker and strip blackjack. You'll make a mint.

How much did I really make?

ABW Ambassador
    Women don't like men who are afraid of bugs.

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    eh, so often, misspellings are a good way to pick up inexpensive traffic. Individually, not a lot of traffic, but it can add up.

thinking of 'strip poker', I could come up with
    strippoker
    strip pokr
    strip pokre
    strp poker
    strippokre
    strip poker game
    strip poker games
    strip poker online
    online strip poker
    poker online
    pokeronline
    online pokr
    onlin poker
    etc...

not a bunch of traffic, but you can get high placement on hundreds of convoluted terms for pennies.

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

Hi,

I don't get it.

Strip Poker has nothing to do with seducing women. I have already tried non targeted words like "women" and "persian women" and they get very low ctr.

So what gives?

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    It might be only estimating 0.1 clicks a day because your bids are too low. There could be lots of competition spending more per click, on the keywords you are targetting. With the seduction guide that traffic you get needs to very targetted, i just don't see it converting that good, of course i don't know how many people are looking to buy seduction guides online.

What about "pick up women", "attract women", etc.

Did you try "seduce women"? How about "bed women", "make love to women", "bonk women", "sex women up". The list is endless.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Why don't you try something along the lines of dating or find a friend type stuff.

Seriously though do you really expect to get help with something like this from your competition? We're all here to make money online and if we knew of a secret keyword to give you and I'm sure someone here does, do you think we would give that information out?

How much did I really make?

Kanoodle has a pretty decent keyword suggestion tool. It's too pally with the parasites for me to actually give 'em any money though

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

Hi,

Ok thanks all. You have helped me. No Heyder I didn't expect any handouts, but the ideas have helped me. Yes I did think about pick up women and seduce women and various others.

I am going to start the keyword search by describing who my potential customer is, and his many traits. Then I will make a list of 1 or 2 word keywords describing my business, and my customer.

Example would be "seduction", describes my site, but another keyword could be "meet women" which isn't directly related to my business, but is still pretty targeted, same goes with "dating women", an so on.

Then I will expand upon each set of keywords and hopefully come up with at least 300 to start off with.

I think the product I am reviewing is definately profitable, any man searching on the net about getting women or dates, ect. is a potential customer!

Again thanks all.

Cody

Your offer strikes me as something that could probably be promoted successfully with print classified ads in "men's interest" magazines.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread