Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Please read important announcement about updating your feeds. I will be sending you all a CJ email about this issue too, but since many people don't seem to read their CJ mail, I wanted to be sure I posted it here as well.

I want to pay you all a bunch of 800# phone commission checks!!! No one else in our space offers these extra commissions. But I can't pay you for datafeed clicks upless you update your feed.

My monthly newsletter says in big red letters every month that feeds need to be updated regularly, but many people have not been doing that. Now there is an issue that could affect your check, so please read this now.

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...3&m=9926081264

Thanks,

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    Amazing Socks::ABCLeads::4LowRates::ChatDollars::ConsciousOne::EveryTicket::Organize-Everything
    DentalPlans::Irv's Luggage::Executive Essentials::IntelliContactPro::zZounds::RoadLoans

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Linda:

Is there a way to get the feed without paying the $200 at CJ. I haven't made enough at CJ to qualify for a free feed yet

Jack Mitchell
    http://jacksretail.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Jack, you bet we have a FREE private feed too that is very flexible and easy to use.

Keep in mind too that we have 2 programs. Irvs Luggage and Executive Essentials are both in the same account at CJ. But they each have seperate CJ feeds, private feeds, coupon codes and tracking.

You can get access to our private feed and get lots of free content and spider food for your site, plus lots of other marketing tools in my October newsletter here:

http://www.linkserving.com/irvs/newsletter.htm

Be sure to also take advantage of our new search box and Akiva's Showcase Product creator to build quick easy pages.

Let me know anything I can do to help your efforts, Jack. I work for YOU!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    Amazing Socks::ABCLeads::4LowRates::ChatDollars::ConsciousOne::EveryTicket::Organize-Everything
    DentalPlans::Irv's Luggage::Executive Essentials::IntelliContactPro::zZounds::RoadLoans

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread