Hi,

Would you like to exchange links with http://www.debtcafe.com/ ? We have a page rank of 6? and our links page is a page rank 5.
    The internal category pages are new and and still not showing any ranking but they should be at a pr4 or better.

New sites are OK but no banned or spammy looking sites allowed.

If you are interested go to http://info.debtcafe.com/add_link.htm and add your site.

ABW Ambassador
    You should wait until you show a PR on the actual pages where you place the links.

ABW Ambassador
    For me as looking for potential link exchanges. I would decline you for looking like a link farm.
    I personally look for link exchanges in the same catagory as me or type of sites with me.

Example Gifts and gifts.

If I were you I would only link exchange amongst other financial sites or lending services.

Google doesn't like link farms, and besides that every catagory you make to fit a new person in, it devalues the PR.

Also haveing 50 or more links per link page doesn't go over well either.

I personally go with only Related site to site, and under 20 links per page. Link pages must be visable from front page and taken directly to where the page my link sits on.

So for you and autos there is no Revelance what so ever. or clothing.

Google is getting smarter by the day and month, Google 's whole model is about being Relative.

Just making a contribution to this topic. Not dissing the way you do things, just trying to get you and others to see a different view.

"Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open." Thomas Dewar

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread