Hi,

I developed a site called seduction-guide.com . All it is, is a one page site reviewing a product I am an affiliate for. So far I have not gotten any sales, and by the looks of it, pretty much all of my potential customers are leaving within 30 seconds of coming to the site.

I am only advertising this through adwords. I think this is the problem:

Men, looking to do better with women do a search in google. My site comes up in the adwords part, the ad catches their attention. They click on it, but here is the catch. They are looking for information on seducing women, and all I do is provide a short review of a book that can help them.

I think that they are turned off on this, and maybe even a little confused at what is happening. I don't know how Chris Carpenter of Google Cash does this thing, but I am also in this for the long haul.

So I am probably going to go back to just sending them directly to the merchant's site, (I did get one sale from doing this). Then I am going to develope seduction-guide.com into a full bore content site.

They will find me via the search engines and PPC's, and will land on a relevant page that has free info on it, and I will slowly work them into buying my merchants product.

That is my plan anyway.

Thanks for reading,

C.K.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; June 24th, 2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: removed hotlink

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe the seduction guide site isn't a very good idea? Do guys really fall for this sort of thing? Well i'm sure there are always a few. If someone wanted this info, there are always sites that will give this info for free, plus in all honesty it is all really just BS anyway. I just can't see this kind of site ever making any real money.

Be confident.
    Be nice.
    In bed, be bad.
    Don't be scared of bugs.

That's it.

I think any topic can make money as long as you persist. And no this stuff isn't bs, as I have successfully used it before. It has basically changed my life with women.

C.K.

Hi,

Also you can always get free info on a topic, but some people are just to lazy to get it. If that was the case, why are so many ebooks sold?

C.K.

ABW Ambassador
    Are there men out there who would pay to read an ebook about how to seduce women? Really?

If this guide was written by a women, then she wrote it to make money, and not because she has an amazing formula for seducing women.

Before there were ebooks, there were seduction guides. It is nothing new. It is just a different way to make money.

You won't find the answers in a ebook written for profit.

How about this? "Methods that really work with every woman"

Every woman? Is the author seriously suggesting that every woman will fall for this bullsh!t?

Women are not dumb. They are not seduced by the kind of stuff you will find in an ebook. Give them more credit, they are far more sophisticated.

I will challenge you or anyone else to use this ebook (claiming to work with ALL women) to seduce any woman. I would randomly pick 100 women and predict that this would not work with any of them.

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, c'mon, guys, the problem isn't with the product - regardless of whether it actually works. The problem is the landing page. The call to action is hidden half way down the page. It isn't a good call to action either - 'find out more about seducing women with this guide' would be better.

You're also not selling it very well - some decent copy at the top of the page would be good. What is can do for you, what 'problems' it answers, testimonials - that kind of thing. Keep it short and sweet and get people to click through.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

Thank you markymark, a reply that was actually useful.

CJS: I never thought that people would make money on the internet with another 1 of the thousands of shopping malls on the net, but apparently you do. So the moral is that there is money to be maid.

Second Challenge: No I agree with you that this ebook will not help you "get every woman". That is impossible, some women just have to many issues to deal with, and can't even think of getting a man. Furthermore there are seduction ebooks that do work wonderfully well, and there are many testimonials for them, and their success. And lastly there are a few traits that almost every woman desires in a man, and that is confidence, along with others.

So there you have it.

P.S. How would I go about getting testimonials?

Thanks,

C.K.

*made

Reply from an author of a seduction ebook
    Is true that 90% percent of all seduction ebooks are bullshit, but i can tell you one thing, as an author of a seduction ebook - BULLSHIT SELLS BETTER.

People like to dream, people like to be beautifuly lied and even if they know is a lie they will pretend they see a truth only for pleasure that comes from their mental masturbation.

The truth is "Get 7 girls into bed in one week" sells.

On the other part, I wrote an ebook that really works because i have experience and give good advices, i helped thousands of men in my country and now they are successful with women.

In the whole international industry of dating ebooks i've found just one ebook of a guy that i think he really got laid; the rest of authors were just men trying to get money(and succeeded) ironicaly, probably to become more erotically desirable(get laid).

If i think i should get my book internationaly? I don't know.. it seems that everyone that succeeded in this industry were close friends or conected in some way before they started to sell seduction ebooks.

So i need powerfull affiliates if i want this to work.

Everyone interested in talking about a possible affiliation please send an email to (removed contact info by request)
    Last edited by loxly; June 24th, 2008 at 07:03 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    7 girls into your bed in one week? Wow.

15 years and counting
    If I can get 7 girls at once in my bed, I may consider becoming an affiliate.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1

Be confident.
    Be nice.
    In bed, be bad.
    Don't be scared of bugs.

That's it.
    I like you Trust.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    I like you Trust.
    Is it really that difficult for a man to seduce his wife? He needs and ebook for that?

He had to seduce her the first time... Not to mention, if you've been married a while, seducing does become a challenge again
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Always good to see more quality literature being added to the web.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread