I'm noticing an increase today with MSN traffic. I just looked and sites are being listed again that were missing. I haven't had a chance to see if all my paid Inktomi sites are listed yet but hopefully this is a positive sign.

Is anyone else seeing the same results with their sites getting back in the listings??

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Is this just paid listing s or free ones too?

I'm waiting for MSN to refresh 2 of my paid listings:P

Jack Mitchell
    http://jacksretail.com

Hi Jack,

I pretty much just keep an eye on my paid listings. From what I have seen so far, most of them have been added to MSN again. I've never really paid to much attention to the free listings.

Coincidence Me baby!

Action Jackson - King of the World
    thx for replying Packy. Do you mind how you are doing paid listings on MSN. I currently have 1 page on each of my sites as a paid listing. What are you or other people doing and what's the price range and does it make a noticeable difference for your sales?

Jack Mitchell
    http://jacksretail.com

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaPackster:
    I'm noticing an increase today with MSN traffic. I just looked and sites are being listed again that were missing. I haven't had a chance to see if all my paid Inktomi sites are listed yet but hopefully this is a positive sign.

Is anyone else seeing the same results with their sites getting back in the listings??

_Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby! _<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I have never paid for inclusion, but my sites have definitely been getting tons of free traffic. Now my gift site has been missing in MSN for two weeks now. I have asked MSN if their is a problem, and how can it be fixed. Their customer service apoligized, in one email, and said they would forward it to the search department. The second message I sent them got me an email filled with paid inclusion links (again, customer service). After accusing them of strong arm tactics, and extortion, customer service told me they would forward it to the se department. Still no word from the thugs. If I can ever find the means to sue these people, for pulling this stunt, I will. IMO, this has happened with deliberate intent. There is no "error". They are trying to force people toward paid inclusion. any one want to help me find a way to sue them for this?

-----------------------------
    Big Chuck
    Why do some affiliate networks continue to enable parasitic technology providers to STEAL my hard earned revenue?

My MSN traffic just dropped big time the last 2 days. A content page that was getting the most traffic from MSN 2 days ago can't even be found now if I search on the complete title.

Real nice they way they work sometimes.

I know since the middle of last month msn crawled my top two paid listings. I submitted to lycos and now hundreds of my pages are being crawled. Im happy because its just in time for DEC!!

Jack,

I just submit a page here and there that I think has a chance at doing something using Ineedhits. I haven't been real happy with Ineedhits lately though and might try a different place for future listings. I do have some free pages in MSN but the paid ones are the ones that I try to keep track of to see if I get my ROI. Normally it's worth the investment to get listed in MSN.

Sil, Cool and congrats. Good timing for the Holidays

Coincidence Me baby!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread