but it can't cost anything yet :P

waiting for dmoz to list is like pulling teeth and they won't even notify you if rejected.

without dmoz the google probably won't pick it up, I was hoping for dmoz listing as a decent backlink since the other million I submitted to(by hand) doesn't seem to bring in anything.

My most frequent visitor is myself and the CJ network quality bot.. also the internet seer. There was a google address that seemed to have checked all my pages but my hosts log analyzer didn't classify it as the google bot. It was like or something like that, anyone know if that's a google bot?

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Winnipeg rules! errr..., uh, sorry 'bout that. I like that town, is all. If you want to exchange a link or two, I would be happy to do so, if you think that might help generate some activity, or a google bot or two.

- - - - - - - - -
    A page a day keeps the creditor away!

Anyone can setup a free link to their website in my directory. Links are rotated to give equal exposure and are listed on decent pr google ranked pages. It's there to help people get started and it's free.

Just go here:

---------- - ASP/PHP Scripts for PPC (Pay-Per-Click) XML Feeds including SearchFeed, Revenue Pilot, XMLRevenue and More!

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, link exchanges are the way to go for now. The later you can spend on advertising.

Forget about ... they are a waste of your time. Submit and forget it. Assume you will not get in.

Trade some links. Submit your site to different directories. Work... work... work...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread