Hello Everyone:

For more than a year and a half, my site had no problem getting the normal traffic from msn. But somewhere around the Christams time, I discovered that two of my sites started getting traffic from msn.uk instead of msn.com, even though the 2 sites are searchable in msn.com (only under their domain names, not any regular keywords). As the result, the traffic has gone down and much less effective since my sites pretty much target usa shoppers. No wonder the sales have decreased significantly even the traffic of one of sites remains pretty much the same compare to what it was before the holidays. I also accidentally found out that there is another competitor site simply disappeared from msn (including uk msn).

I don't understand why and what has happened. I'm afraid the same will one day happen to my other sites.

Does anyone have any clue on what might be the cause, or any similar experience with msn? Is there anything that I can do to change the situation or I just have to wait and see? Any information or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Feeling so helpless and frustrated at the moment.

Hope to hear something soon.

Snakebaby