geez I have like 50 pages that's been optimized for seo several weeks ago. still not in google.. hmm maybe just gotta be more patient? any opinions, does it take months to get listed....

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

ABW Ambassador
    it takes years to get listed, be patient

I work in lounge pants

yes

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> it takes years to get listed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hardly. I have index pages listed within two - three days and inside pages within a month or so.

ABW Ambassador
    Irma, i was kidding

I work in lounge pants

Affiliate Manager
    It is best to just forget about worrying about Google fetching pages. Just keep making them and linking them so when the Google dog does comes out it will fetch 100 pages instead of 50

"Just keep making them and linking them" --- I agree.

Google prefers to find URLs from PRs more than 5. Get linkbacks and you will be found soon.

One day, on one of my websites, googlebot fetched just 256K of content. Next day, it fetched "51MB".

ABW Ambassador
    Jasonco,

I agree. It seems to be taking longer this time. This should make some very nervous. This could mean big changes in the algo.

I'm not just trying to start a panic either.

Now if someone will just make a post about having a great content site that people jump at the chance to link to, then this thread will be complete.

On a serious note it is taking longer to retrieve and update.

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This should make some very nervous. This could mean big changes in the algo.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> And here we go...

I had some new pages get indexed around the 20th or so of January... so I wouldn't think there would be another update for a while yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Google prefers to find URLs from PRs more than 5. Get linkbacks and you will be found soon. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. Higher Pr = more freqent and deeper spidering.

Erik

==============================
    Tired of a handful of people having TOTAL power over human-edited directories? Been turned down as an ODP editor? Think that WE can build a BETTER volunteer-based, human-edited search directory? SO DO WE. Help www.BuildtheHive.com create the only truly FAIR human edited directory!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread