I'm losing it.
    Can someone recommend me a SEO outfit that DOES NOT RIP YOU OFF.
    I am looking for PER VISITOR SEO service.
    I spent $500 on positionsolutions.com and it is a RIP OFF. I'm getting no hits. I email the bastard, phone hime... not dice.
    Shame on me for going with them

So before I slit my wrists, does anyone know of an SEO company that offers a similar 'per visitor' solution that does not STEAL your hard earned AFFILIATE MONEY and laugh at you behind your back while sitting on a beach drinking rum

Sorry to rant... no seriously, I needed to vent. If you can suggest a good company, please help ,me

----------------------
    Webmasters: Make $$$ from your website traffic... http://www.WebmasterCoin.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Don't know his rates, but the only SEO/SEM expert 100% legit is MarkyMark posting here on ABW.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

your problem is two fold...

1... according to you... you have hired a questionable SEO person...

2... you have a website that is a complete waste of your and everyone else's time...

it's lost in a sea of mediocrity and nothingness... this is why you are not getting hits... and why you will never get any search engine traffic...

why not buy 100,000 popunders so you can look at your stats and say. boy am I getting a lot of traffic

infact your website deverves a spammy.. for wasting my time

what you need to do is find a solid merchant to promote... learn how to build a SEO friendly website, then build a content based website and watch the traffic come pouring in... and the sales as well

in the mean time if you have any money left....

Please donate it to my favorite charity (me)

Joe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

No, I should take that site off...
    This is for another financial based website... credit cards and such.
    I use Adwords, but lately that has been giving me few hits... even after I raised my max CPC, and daily budget

----------------------
    Webmasters: Make $$$ from your website traffic... http://www.WebmasterCoin.com

my financial website traffic is off 50% from what it should be for this time of the year...

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

K
    I gotta find this MarkyMark character
    Thanks for the replies

They cant be that good at positionsolutions.com they have not even got there own website listed on the major search engines !!!!!

I suggest you do some homework on the company or person you select next before you click the 'Order Now' button.

<< - Web Designers do it with Objects and Style Sheets! - >>

Sorry have to disagree about Markymark's qualifications. For those of us that have been here a while and seen his predictions and explanations all come true - we're believers.

You CAN trust him. Although homework is a good thing (except for my school age children - apparently)

Fred

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    Sorry have to disagree about Markymark's qualifications. For those of us that have been here a while and seen his predictions and explanations all come true - we're believers.

You CAN trust him. Although homework is a good thing _(except for my school age children - apparently)_

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MarkyMark wasn't getting complained about. On the "fertilizer" list is positionsolutions, which isn't Mark's company.

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

I see an awful lot of pop-up promotions on your site, daweller1. Most people do not like pop-ups, and there are so many ISPs and programs that prevent them, it's a dying venue.

Do as the others have said, contact MarkyMark. Do a search for him here at ABW, then PM him with your questions.

If you build a good site that has value to people, the SEs will rank it accordingly.

Best of luck!

Andy

>> So before I slit my wrists, does anyone know of an SEO company that offers a similar 'per visitor' solution

Most "real" SEO companies wouldn't be overly interested in per UV payments, as the potential to be ripped off by the client is far too high. That's what day rates were invented for. You might get more joy with a revenue share proposal, where they buy a chunk of the business, and then everyone benefits.

In your neck of the woods, try Oilman, if he'll take you (he mostly gave up clients a while ago)

I cobble together my own SEO, but MarkyMark always has good insights. Another person with a really deep insight into SEs (in my opinion) is Ammon Johns - http://www.webmarketingplus.co.uk/

But, to be honest there's a lot you can do without shelling out if you're prepared to sit down and read the posts at ABW and other forums.

However, maybe you need to go back and look at your unique selling proposition (USP) and see if it's actually sound. Not even the best SEO can turn a sows ear into a silk purse.

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

I'm coming to the conclusion that if you sit down and try to make sense of what the GoogleGods and AltavistaGods and MsnGods and YahooGods are doing you could quietly go insane.

My experience over the last year (as long as I've been involved with aff marketing) is: new website slowly starts building up traffic.

After several months the impetus is just beginning to build up and you think you are fianlly getting somewhere.

Bang. The SEs kill your site stone dead.

Over the next several months your site slowly starts gaining traffic again, until it is getting more than before.

Bang. GoogleGod kills your site stone dead.

etc, etc, etc.

Over time, as you publish more and more sites, and the position before and after the fall gets gradually higher, there is progress.

From now on I think I will design webites to appeal to humans.

Googlebot, Slurp and Scooter can go f@ck themselves.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread