Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi all, just found some COOL KW tools for you that I don't think have been mentioned here.

Search Engine Keyword Tracker & Keyword Ranking Tool WITH GRAPH OF PLACEMENT OVER TIME!

This utility can be used to check search engines for keyword ranking and track search engine ranking for your various keywords over time, which as you probably know is critical when doing search engine optimization.

FREE and unlimited KW and URLS so you can track your competitors or other sites too.

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ALSO KW research tool if you don't have Wordtracker.

This is a handy little tool will show you the results of your query from from both Wordtracker and Overture for determining which phrases are searched most often.

Enter a search phrase below to see how often it's searched for, as well as get suggestions for alternate (but similar) keywords.

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/

ENJOY! I think these are a great little find.

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

ABW Ambassador
    Good find, Linda. Thanks.

They have a back link program that tracks over time with a graph too and is integrated with the free ranking tool.

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/backlinks/

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

I bet wordtracker doesn't like that, I have to pay to get it from wordtracker. Wonder if that somehow uses the free version, which doesn't contain google searches?

Not sure but for someone like me, who does not do enough SEO to be worth a WT sub anymore, it's a nice tool for a quick check.

ABW Ambassador
    Excellent site...I'll be making use of this one for sure.

Thanks Linda

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I bet wordtracker doesn't like that, I have to pay to get it from wordtracker. Wonder if that somehow uses the free version, which doesn't contain google searches? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ran a test and its using the free WordTracker. Nice tool though. Thanks Linda!

"No-one would remember the Good Samaritan if he only had good intentions. He had money as well" - M. Thatcher

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread