ABW Ambassador
    From what I was reading, it's pretty much done with or on it's last lap or so (unless someone knows different).

So how has everyone done through this latest update?

I don't think it's done yet.

Different IP's are giving different results.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm amazed there isn't much talk of this here. Is everyone chatting it up at WMW or something? Or does everyone here just have wonderful serps all the time?

ABW Ambassador
    I think a lot of us over here have given up worrying about what Google does.

No HTML skills? No SEO knowledge? Don't let that stop you.

Those people at WMW are nuts! They nit pick and analyze every facet of what Google does. In doing so, they advertise to Google exaclty what they're doing to make their pages perform better!

"Here's our new nuclear submarine that can't be destroyed...oh, except there is one very weak area in its design near the nose...an impact there would be devastating!"

I don't think Google is going to remain the top SE for much longer, there have been too many issues with spammy sites ranked high in its index for too long. With Yahoo's new SE, and whatever is going on at MSN, I think Google has some serious improving to do if they hope to maintain their status.

I've seen a significant increase in traffic coming from Yahoo lately. The change may already be happening.

Andy

Just Lurking
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Those people at WMW are nuts! They nit pick and analyze every facet of what Google does. In doing so, they advertise to Google exaclty what they're doing to make their pages perform better!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes Google is the enemy but I wouldn't call them nuts at WMW. There's no security in obscurity especailly when we all have to publish publically.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I think a lot of us over here have given up worrying about what Google does.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>True. Want something to worry about? Wait until the relavancy becomes a real issue. With more than one search engine vying for the publics clicks spam won't last long nor will anything that looks like spam. Of course I could just be one of those WMW nuts.

------------------------------
    "If all the newbies are going to start writing ebooks maybe I should get started on mine!" -- Buddha

ABW Ambassador
    I'm just wondering because I'm new to all of this still and have been getting traffic from google. Then just recently I've taken some hits from Brandy. I got to thinking about something though. I spend all this time reading and tweaking and slacked on something very important. Backwords Links. Has anyone here tried a massive linking campaign and seen their sites rise back up after taking a big hit?

ABW Ambassador
    Some of my sites are up and some down after brandy. Can't say I'm pleased.

[QUOTE]es Google is the enemy but I wouldn't call them nuts at WMW.QUOTE]

I wish all my enemies would provide me with such a nice income! Google has been very very good to me and now I sit here and chant death to the king! hahaha What a rotten person I must be.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread