Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    just hit a new record at cj this month. I have made ten times more revenue this month then last month at cj. Whew what a killer accomplishment! This is awesome!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    Xtreme's partnership information

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow."

So that's what $4,000 you made this month? Excellent work!

Heyder - I wasn't making that much with only cj.. lets devide that by 5 networks and other sites. Just with cj made 10 times more then last month at cj

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow."

4. ABW Ambassador
    What have you made then?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

last month I was at the $7 mark at cj. this month I put some effort into cj merchants and hit the $70+ mark... I'm expect to hit $500 the end of the month with all affiliate programs instead of the $400 a month.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

Come on Jason, we started this thing at about the same time. I bet you can do it, break that 1k figure at the end of this month ! You know I did it last month.

redsand did you do it with a datafeed? I don't use one...

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

No datafeed, just WYSIWYG hand coding html.

Interesting.. if google would hurry up and fetch my sites, then I might have a good chance to hit that $1000 a month. I'm having trouble it seems that it's been over a month and I'm waiting for over 100 pages too get indexed. the google bot is visiting a lot on my sites but I'm growing impatient with google.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

Anyways it sounds like you've made some good improvements. If you keep at it for the next six months you'll be sitting pretty.

That's Grrrrreat, Jason!

Now let's go and build more pages!

Good job Jason,

Here's ten time more for this holiday!

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Nice Job!

Evan Weber, Director of Marketing
    DentalPlans.com, Inc.
    Earn $50 per sale with one of the best converting offers online!
    954-583-9186
    evan@dentalplans.com

>Interesting.. if google would hurry up and fetch my sites

Jason, don't forget Inktomi (MSN) - their traffic converts well.

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Jason,

I'm sitting in the same boat as you. Google has visited my sites but hasn't indexed them thus my sales are at a standstill. I have still made twice as much money as last month, but if my sites don't get indexed soon, I will probably miss out on the holiday season.

I am at the $500 mark this month, also aiming for $1000 for november. Any extra money for babysitters (that's wher mine goes) would be great!

I'm $ 100 short from hitting another 1K this month. Hpefully I can pull this one off in the last couple of days.

Congratulations, Jason!!!

I hope one day I will break the news about my earnings too.

==> I have a questions for you? How do you get your site categorized? Did you get it done yourself or did ou have someone do it for you?

I need to do that with mine, but I don't know how. I am willing to pay to get it done, however, I don't even know who to direct my request to--a website developer, a webpage designer, a programmer...WHO would be able to help me achieving this task?

If you could let me know what would be terrific. You can email me at fatsos@fatsosoutlet.com or post a reply on my original post: Newbie Needs Help Automating/Administering CJ's Links

Thanks!

fatSOS Outlet
    www.fatsosoutlet.com

Hi fatSOS,

Categorizing is rather easy, I think you can do it yourself too.
    For example: Clothings/Apparel Category, you fill that category with Men's clothings, women's clothings, babys clothings, kids/junior clothings. Now for each gender you may want to create a subcategory and fill that spot with relevant merchants links.

Feel free to pm me if you still have questions.

You would think I could!!! The long hours I put into it without results have driven me

I am willing to pay someone to do this in a professional manner--I just don't know who to refer my request to. Got any ?

Thanks for the reply!
    quote:
    Originally posted by redsand:
    Hi fatSOS,

Categorizing is rather easy, I think you can do it yourself too...
    ...Feel free to pm me if you still have questions.

fatSOS Outlet
    www.fatsosoutlet.com

Even if you had someone to do it for you, it would still take times to see the results. Search engines wouldn't get your site indexed in a matter of days.

My site is indexed on google, lycos, yahoo, and several other search engines...it wouldn't have to be changed if I can get my site categorized/revamped--would it?

quote:
    Originally posted by redsand:
    Even if you had someone to do it for you, it would still take times to see the results. Search engines wouldn't get your site indexed in a matter of days.

fatSOS Outlet
    www.fatsosoutlet.com

I do it by myself. Alot of work but I can see the good results from it though my logs... (hint) look at your logs frequently. I don't think it would effect the search engines except making a better listing.. anyway gotta get back to work.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    Fight parasiteware!

"Do what you love and make money in the process. Turn your knowledge into income."

23. Member
    Fatsos,

You are not earning money because...

1. Your pages load far too slowly

2. You don't have nearly enough words on your pages and dont offer the user a reason to click.

3. You don't have nearly enough pages.

I am on a fast cable line yet it took nearly two minutes for your page to load. If your page doesn't load within about 10 seconds when you look at it from a dial up your visitors will hit the back button just like you would if you visited a site and it failed to load. You know there are plenty of other good sites out there so why wait for this one to load. Make sure you clear your cache when you upload your page and check it so that you are not looking at the page thats stored on your computer. Dont have any excessivley large pictures that slow your page. Consider dumping the amber alert and other non-essentials including your background image that may slow your page or put them at the bottom of the page outside of your main table.

Take a look at your inkjets page, there are almost no words on that page. A search engine cannot tell what your page is about if the main content of the page is a large image and nothing else. Visitors are not going to come to your page just because you've put a banner on it. You need to learn about how search engines work, about seo and keywords.

Also, I was expecting your site to be some sort of resource for large people, a fatso's outlet.

Maybe it would be a good idea to put your site up for review, abw has a forum for that.

Stick to your guns and dont let him indoors take the computer away from you, he won't be complaining when you get your ducks in a row and the checks start rolling in. Show him this thread http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...89&m=963608689

Remember, learn about keywords & seo, this is most important.

Good luck.

[This message was edited by bluemountain on October 30, 2003 at 10:14 PM.]

Yep the page took way to long to load, not enough text on pages. think about it as being creative. okay bluemountain is on the target and I agree with what he said.

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    Fight parasiteware!

"Do what you love and make money in the process. Turn your knowledge into income."

25. Newbie
    Hey, congratulations on your great success!

I know... I am aware of all you mentioned and that's why I am trying to find someone to work with -or hire- to fix it. See, I tried to put together a site lacking the expertise...everything I've done have been just with the help of MS FrontPage -which I find somewhat easy to work with not knowing what the heck I'm doing!- and very basic html knowledge. But, I know nothing about web desing, programming, and how to fix these issues.

I'll keep searching for someone to help... thanks for checking out my site and for your comments.

quote:
    Originally posted by bluemountain:
    Fatsos,

You are not earning money because...

1. Your pages load far too slowly

2. You don't have nearly enough words on your pages and dont offer the user a reason to click.

3. You don't have nearly enough pages.

I am on a fast cable line yet it took nearly two minutes for your page to load. If your page doesn't load within about 10 seconds when you look at it from a dial up your visitors will hit the back button just like you would if you visited a site and it failed to load. You know there are plenty of other good sites out there so why wait for this one to load. Make sure you clear your cache when you upload your page and check it so that you are not looking at the page thats stored on your computer. Dont have any excessivley large pictures that slow your page. Consider dumping the amber alert and other non-essentials including your background image that may slow your page or put them at the bottom of the page outside of your main table.

Take a look at your inkjets page, there are almost no words on that page. A search engine cannot tell what your page is about if the main content of the page is a large image and nothing else. Visitors are not going to come to your page just because you've put a banner on it. You need to learn about how search engines work, about seo and keywords.

Also, I was expecting your site to be some sort of resource for large people, a fatso's outlet.

Maybe it would be a good idea to put your site up for review, abw has a forum for that.

Stick to your guns and dont let him indoors take the computer away from you, he won't be complaining when you get your ducks in a row and the checks start rolling in. Show him this thread http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...89&m=963608689

Remember, learn about keywords & seo, this is most important.

Good luck.

[This message was edited by bluemountain on October 30, 2003 at 10:14 PM.]

fatSOS Outlet
    www.fatsosoutlet.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast