For the month of July, I have 35,000 corrupted lines in my logfiles.

My host changed log formats halfway through last month and didn't warn me. The old format worked well with the default settings.

I've been without keyword stats for three weeks now. Just imagine being without commission junction for three weeks, but knowing full well that you're making sales. Now you know how I feel.

I've been playing in Analog trying to get it to work, and I get one humongous errors.txt file within half a second.

Here's a sample line from a more recent logfile:<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">2004-07-06 00:02:46 - W3SVC269 NT5 80 GET /post.asp method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=1813&TOPIC_ID=291&FORUM_ID=10 200 0 31822 258 235 HTTP/1.0 Googlebot/2.1+(+ - -
</pre>I can't make heads or tails out of this. Errors.txt is rife with <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">C:\analog 5.30\analog.exe: Warning L: Large number of corrupt lines in logfile
logs\[mydomain]\ex040702.log: turn debugging on or try different
Current logfile format:
%Y-%m-%d%w%h:%n:%j%w%S%w%j%w%j%w%j%w%v%w%j%w%j%w%r%w%q%w%c%w%j%w%b%w%j%w%t%w%j%w"%B"%w%j%w"%f"\n</pre> I added the "Current Logfile Format" format code to my Analog.cfg file. I get the same error, large number of corrupted lines. I turn debugging on, I get a large number of corrupted lines.

*pulls hair out, smashes desk, and begins screaming*

Can anyone help?