Anybody have a lot of reversals with them? I've sold quite a few big items with them, and they just reversed the biggest, a 400 dollar commission, and was curious as to everyone else's experience. They've reversed a few of the bigger orders from me and it's aggravating.

qball,

If I got a $400 sale from wonderful and wacky I would know it’s a stolen card or some such nonsense. They sell great stuff but not $400.00 worth.

I sell there stuff all the time and its always $20 here $40 there maybe $100 but never more than that who would want to buy that much silly stuff?

Dang I always forget to add something: never had a reversal with them.

Affiliate Manager
    Yep, huge orders of small things like that are usually a good sign of CC fraud. We recently got an order for $4,800 and it was fraudulant.

We don't get many orders over $150 let alone nearly five grand. I don't know what someone would want with $4,800 in vitamins, they must really want to be healthy!

Not to mention that I don't care how secure a shopping cart is I am not putting my CC info through for such a huge order!

To Good Health & Wellbeing,

Chet Brzezinski
    eVitamins Affiliate Manager
    http://www.eVitamins.com

No, I sell the big items, so at best it was probably a couple items totaling 4000 dollars they reversed. Some big ones have stuck, but just had a few reversed since I started, thought I would see if I was wasting my time or not.

I personally reversed a $157,000 transaction yesterday (um, yeah it was fraud )....

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager

EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! <
    SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! <
    FunToCollect.com
    CJ/11%/120 days
    Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: affiliates@funtocollect.com
    > Join now! <

$157,000 WOW!

Gee fraud? What tipped you off?

SJohnson@NO_Spam_ClickMagazine.Net
    www.ClickMagazine.Net

ABW Ambassador
    We've never had anything reversed from wonderfully wacky, yet!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I had 17 reversals with WW yesterday. I was expecting that every dog costume I had sold through them this month would be reversed as WW had posted a message on that page of their site explaining they'd had a major inventory glitch. (I had written to Bob Brooks about the problem but never had a reply from him.)

However, looking at the amounts of the purchases it's plain that the reversals are not all dog costumes. To top it off, WW extended all of last month's transactions. WW has been one of my best merchants and I'm pretty worried about what's gone on there since Mario (the former AM) resigned in September.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    I personally reversed a $157,000 transaction yesterday (um, yeah it was fraud )....

Imagine seeing that in your CJ transaction list.... I'd have puppies LOL

quote:
    Originally posted by Rhea:
    I had 17 reversals with WW yesterday. I was expecting that every dog costume I had sold through them this month would be reversed as WW had posted a message on that page of their site explaining they'd had a major inventory glitch. (I had written to Bob Brooks about the problem but never had a reply from him.)

However, looking at the amounts of the purchases it's plain that the reversals are not all dog costumes. To top it off, WW extended all of last month's transactions. WW has been one of my best merchants and I'm pretty worried about what's gone on there since Mario (the former AM) resigned in September.

Ya, they extended everything for me last month also. I think they replied to me in an email that the former AM hadn't been checking the orders or something to that effect.

quote:
    Originally posted by qball©:
    Ya, they extended everything for me last month also. I think they replied to me in an email that the former AM hadn't been checking the orders or something to that effect.

Don't you wish you could not pay them for the month, see how they appreciate not being taken care of?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Seems like another CJ merchant driving down the buyout value of the big merger. Akiva was probably tipped off by the the name on the $157,000 credit card order of CK men's underware... Saddam Bin Laden... with delivery to Kishmir. Little like the red flags raised with Betty Mills getting an order for $212,000 in bulk toilet paper and delivery address in India.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I finally made a $70 sale with WondefullyWacky a few days ago and it was reversed the next day. when I looked at the transaction it said the item was out of stock - couldnt ship. I emailed them and have not had any kind of reply at all.

Not good when I promote them, get a customer there, they make a purchase and then ----no stock----.
    But after reading these other posts - I am wondering if they are just avoiding paying commissions?

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread