Noticed a Banner here on ABW, seems like it would be a good tool? Any one ever try it? Cost is $147 and I am a bit skeptical, although I have spent more before. Most reviews I have read seemed a bit biased as the reviewer had something to gain through a sale....

SEO Website Builder

Hello David,

Andy's a straight shooter .. so I would recommend giving his tool a shot with his "100% unconditional money back guarantee offer".
    Ray Thomas
    Webmaster Resources: http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board Category: Programming / Coding
    http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

ABW Ambassador
    Moved to the Search Engine Insight forum. I didn't think the parasiteware forum was quite the right place for this ! .

ABW Ambassador
    It isn't for everyone, but I have it and like it a lot.

I also have it, and like it. It seems to work better for smaller sites than large datfeed-driven projects, because it's not really set up to handle more than 2 level deep menu structures. It's good for someone new to site-building, as it comes with a step by step guide to creating a website, selecting a niche, finding keywords etc.

ABW Ambassador
    Great to see my tool being discussed. SEO Website Builder was written for people without SEO skills or HTML knowledge. If you have one or the other, buy a book and learn what is missing from your knowledge. If you have neither, SEO Website Builder can give you the chance to build SE optimized sites without any knowledge.

SEO WSB does not use any tricks so do not expect miracles. It uses down to earth SEO which every SEO knows only starts with the site on-page factors. It will not get you to #1 in Google for any terms you like. It will just do what the sales page says, build an optimized site. The rest is up to you, though the manual does tell you what additional work YOU need to do.

If you want get rich quick, dont buy SEO WSB as it is not the answer for you. Think of it as an HTML editor for complete nebies ;o)

Sorry if this sounds like a sales pitch, it isn't. I just wanted answer the question originally asked.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread