Along with some of you here, Google hasn't liked me much since the end of last year. Most of this year SHE has pretty much just down right hated me. Yes I take it personaly, nothing to do with my ugly websites Anyways, I was checking my logs today and see 2 of my pages are once again getting some traffic from the Goddess herself. Is there still some hope left??? I'm curious if anyone else who has been on her sh!t list is seeing the same thing today?
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaPackster:
    Along with some of you here, Google hasn't liked me much since the end of last year. Most of this year SHE has pretty much just down right hated me. Yes I take it personaly, nothing to do with my ugly websites <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, do you call? Send flowers? Remember her birthday? If this started the end of last year, ask yourself "Did I forget to send a holiday card?"

Don't know if they've been prowling my sites. Been negligent in checking my own logs lately.

Wayne

Lets do that! A bunch of us from abestweb get together and send a card to google for some reason. If enough of us do it we'll make the news. Kind of fun kind of promotional kind of kissing up to the goddess.

We need to get a specific address and decide on the date/reason.

Anyone in?

Dearest, beloved, Google Goddess,

We, the members of the affiliate community, just wanted to write and tell you that we love you and hope you love us, too.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Maybe send it to
    Monika Henzinger who drives the technical research that keeps making our search results better. As a child, Monika wanted to be an astronaut; as research director at Google, she explores frontiers of another sort. With a stellar team of computer scientists, the German-born Ph.D. works to enhance Google's search capabilities and move Google into new areas, such as bringing Google search to wireless devices and — with voice recognition — cell phones.

Wayne, <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Well, do you call? Send flowers? Remember her birthday? If this started the end of last year, ask yourself "Did I forget to send a holiday card?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I need to send my honey the Yahoo Goddess flowers to keep her thinking about me and keep my listing where they are

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Don't know if they've been prowling my sites. Been negligent in checking my own logs lately <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Google Goddess has stopped by most of my sites every other day or so for the last several months. Could be she caught the Yahoo Goddess there and got ticked at me Maybe like Heyder says, we should all send something nice. Mike, Monika Henzinger probably would be a good start Hmmmm, maybe I'll start up an Astronaut site

The Google Goddess is a jealous Goddess! She will have no other SE Goddesses before her!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    No wonder Google has forsaken you. If you want her blessings you must sing the Google prayer.

It goes like this:

o/~ Google loves me
    This I know,
    'Cause my tracker
    Tells me so. o/~

Try to sing it in key, wouldja?

All our sites to Her belong.
    We are weak but Google's strong!

Yes Google loves me
    Oh, yes Google loves me
    Yes Google loves me
    'Cause my tracker
    Tells me so.

Everybody, now!

I've noticed the same thing Packy...
    bout bloody time too!
    When yahoo picked up my sites in March, google dropped them, now yahoo has dropped them, google is picking them up again...!

Seems she doesn't like seeing yahoo on the dance card...sending flowers,chocolates,wine and cheese...anything to appease the google goddess

I am negotiating with a WELL KNOWN candle company to produce Google devotional candles, We will sell these in case lots, only, since a case will be hardly enough to cover your immediate needs.

We will have black, white and the four elemental colors for the first offerings.

However, we need to know would you prefer them charged and inscribed with the Google logo at a slightly increased price or will you prefer a cheaper plain candle since you will need so many?

Do you want them plain or unscented? My feeling is that we don't need no scents as we really want dollars. Do you agree?

Of course, as soon as a few small details are worked out, this will become a premier hot selling affiliate program so you will want to join fast so you can be one of the very first to receive our HOT 6 item data feed!

We WILL BE PARASITE FREE! Unless we aren't. But, don't worry about that because parasites only eat up 3% of your sales anyway.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I think anything to do with Google should be scented like money.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    I am negotiating with a WELL KNOWN candle company to produce Google devotional candles, We will sell these in case lots, only, since a case will be hardly enough to cover your immediate needs.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

love it!!! where can I sign up?
    Ebudae

I'll take a case Ssanf, inscribed, charged and scented with eau d'Benjamin Franklin

All!!! Yup Google candles with the scent of money would work for me also

OK, then. Thanks for your insights. These will be top of the line Google devotional candles.

The consensus is that they will be inscribed, charged by the finest and most powerful witches we can interest in this project, and they will smell like money.

Upon further reflection, I agree that if the candles stink pretty, there will be an additional benefit to those who maintain too many familiars and too few litter pans. So, scented it is.

We're working on it!

Just perfect Ssanf!
    Would it be possible to have a scratch & sniff test before ordering

Great idea! I will see what we can do.

ABW Ambassador
    Why are you making Google Dildos again?

Chet

Chet, now I'm ticked! I told you not to tell about our expanded product line!

I wasn't ready to announce it, yet!

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'intrate

(Abandon hope, all ye who enter here)

Google's new motto...

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread