Beautiful British Columbia
    Hi everyone

I am curious.

I would like to know how others get a new domain up and running. Particularily getting the backlinks needed for a good PR score.

I have a 250+ page site that is more content then sales pitch. I use this site to send PR over to my 5 new domains that I have put up in the past 2 months.

I discovered datafeeds and have started to create strictly sales sites. I can't imagine getting backlinks to these new domains the same way I have for my content site.

I would really like to know what others do to get the backlinks for a new domain.

Do others have problems getting links to: 1. a new domain and, 2. a domain that is hosting a store only?

Since I have just started this aspect of web design and Affiliate marketing I have to prove to myself what works.

Right now based on what I have learned with my first domain getting backlinks is ging to be a very slow, manual process. I almost hate to even have to start linking (kind of like doing the dishes)

Some insight from the pro's would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance.
    <b><a href="" rel="nofollow">5 Star Travel Group</a> - Luxury Travel Memberships</b>
    Lifetime membership pays <b>$1000 commission on two levels</b>
    Very easy to sell, unbelievably lucrative! <a href="">Contact me</a> for more information.

ABW Ambassador
    You don't really need many inbound links. Even just one will do.

Not to say that inbounds are overrated, but if you insure that your pages are somewhat unique, on-site optimization and content factors are more important than PR and external factors unless you are targetting extremely competitive one- and two-word terms.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread