Hi All,

What best paid site submission service you can recommend to me?. I can do it by myself but it can be very time consuming.

Thx,
    Andy
    [url]www.kedoya.com[/url]

Affiliate Manager Rob@GoFreelance's Avatar
    Nowadays, submitting to the major search engines is hardly necessary. As long as you have other sites linking to you, Google and the other significant search engines will find you.

Better to spend your money on search engine optimization than search engine submission.
    Rob Palmer
    GoFreelance

Now going crazy on Clickbank...top affiliate makes over $3000.00 per day. Taking the CB Marketplace by storm. <a href="http://www.gofreelance.com/cbaffiliates.html" target="_blank" title="Going Crazy on Clickbank">Click here to get your share of the huge profits...</a>

Learn how to properly SEO your site and submit to directories that actual people are using. Because I found lots of directories built with some listings and hardly got a hit from them.

Now, there are some that work just fine. But they are like hunting for gems.
    Luke
    Have you promoted your brand name today?

Have you thought about using a software to do it for you like Addweb or Web Position Gold? I've used both in the past to save time, but like Rob says, submitting is not necessary anymore as long as you got links coming back to your site. The major engines will find you. Anyone else has any feedback regarding results from either of these products?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread