I have tried for the last time, now all I can say to is, go to with your (Address cannot contain a PO Box) line. It's too bad that you can list spammers, crooks, site copiers, etc.... But, you don't want to accept a PO Box address from the honest people.

So, big fu deal, take your ad ¢'s and

I have read all of your PRIVACY pages, I have read all of your TERMS but, after 12 months of seeing that it's true that sometimes, Money Talks and BS walks and after I have tried a few times to join the AdSense program, even after I am not too happy with what I see that you can get away with those terms but, I decided to go ahead and join anyway for the last time, but I see that you still say that Address cannot contain a PO Box, all I can say is take your ad ¢'s and shoved.

There is nothing that I hate more than those sites (any site) that after you have filled one page with personal information and you have clicked continue, ok, accept or whatever that button say's, you wind up on another page that you may not agree with but, even if you cancel, they will already have some of your personal information from the first page.

For those of you that are happy making a lot of money with the AdSense program, Congratulations, keep up the good work.

I rather have CJ with all of his parasites send my minimum $25.00 check every month to my PO Box, than have come to my house with a $100.00 check after I have made the minimum of $100.00 thirty days after I have at least earned $100.00 sometime during the year.

Yes I am
    and yes, to that too.

I don't longer care about some hype talk.

Email google. I did. They added my PO Box.

I must edit my post to add.

I offered to fax Google a copy of my PO Box form that the PO provides as proof of address. However google said it wasn't needed and added my PO Box.

every one of my checks for the past year has had a PO box in the address. however, the address line looks like:

99 Mystreet Box 100

so perhaps the street address is what they want to see and you can slip the box number after it. this became necessary for me years ago when all the folks down at the P.O. came in new and didn't know us old-timers (small town).

I do this on many forms.

why not try quigo (adsonar) or even kanoodle's contextual ad program.

why not use #10 for example instead of po box 10

I receive Google checks to my box. In the address line I put 12345 Street #xxx. It works fine.

I don't understand this thread.

I signed up with Google AdSense about three months after it started. I used my P.O. box address in this form:

MyName
    P.O. Box XXX
    Cityname, State ZIP

...And there were no problems. I get my check at the P.O. box every month.

Is this requirement for something other than a P.O. box address something new?

-- Mike
    A joy shared is a joy doubled.
    A burden shared is a burden lightened.

ABW Ambassador
    I also joined soon after it started and used a P.O. Box w/ no problems. I believe I got a notice stating I had to use a physical address and wouldn't get paid until I changed it. So I contacted them and pleaded w/ them & they wouldn't budge...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

It's new within the past six months or so. If you already have a PO Box as your address, you should be fine as long as you don't try to edit it. Mine still goes to my PO Box.

I suspect that they're doing this for two reasons:

1) To reduce fraud. If they accepted PO Boxes, publishers who get kicked out could get a new PO box and come right back in.

2) They send big checks via FedEx. You can't FedEx to a PO Box.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

You can get fed ex at a PO box. I have in the past also get airborne now DHL at my PO Box. PO has deals with DHL (use to be airborne) and Fed Ex for that. You just can't get it via UPS.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelColey:

2) They send big checks via FedEx. You can't FedEx to a PO Box. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael, any idea what amount they consider a big check?
    "Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

I also have my check sent to a PO Box with no problems as yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clicks4Nut'n:
    Michael, any idea what amount they consider a big check? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    $10k plus and I think it's sent by UPS.
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

Well I just got a Package delivered to my PO box today via UPS. They did not leave the package instead they sent a post card telling me it will be at the UPS store near me. I went there to pick it up.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread