One question Haiko: we are now discussing Aluria Software under the Parasitewareâ„¢ forum (don't misunderstand me, I agree with this as it is as much of a threat to affiliates as parasites are!), but why the heck do you stil have an affiliate link to them on parasiteware.com (At the bottom - "Click Here Remove ParasiteWareâ„¢ from your computer!" and a few more on the page)?

YOURsoft affiliate software
    Join YOURsoft "affiliate program for affiliate software"!

Been too busy to remove it as I am 100% redoing Pware, I know all here will really like the change

I can also affirm that I have canceled my affiliate account AO August 4th.

From email correspondence with Matt Garrison:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>July will be my last check, please close my account.

Your account has been deleted and your check will be sent like normal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Yup, thought it must be something like this

I'm sure you will notify us when you redo Parasiteware.com, looking forward to it.

Regards

YOURsoft affiliate software
    Join YOURsoft "affiliate program for affiliate software"!

Im a little confused here, is Aluria Software deemed parasiteware, or is this a new forum for thier affiliate program?

Bradley Professional Business Services
    an IBM Business Partner & Registered Microsoft Software Advisor
    P.O. Box 8413
    New Haven, Connecticut 06530

Glenn,

You tell me.

</font></p>

Haiko,

I have their program on my test machine, I see no evidence of Aluria being "parasite" oriented. I am very confused by your reply to me.

Thanks

P.O. Box 8413

Haiko,

Sorry didnt fully read the Aluria deems Commission Junction spyware thread underneath this one, now I understand why they are listed here as a "parasite". I dont agree with it, but I understand your motivation.

Much Respect

P.O. Box 8413

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Consumers and businesses worldwide are actively seeking out tools to combat adware/spyware and Ad blockers or spam eliminator tools.

At one point ABW got duped into thinking Aluria was a program to push for identifying and removing Adware related programs. Under the fine exterior was a commission killing weapon. Cutting all affiliate network return day cookies or eliminating click thrus to merchnats sites.

The ebiz plan for Aluria and the other ANTI tools is taken right from their targets playbooks. One displays all their 500+ well known merchants rewarding them....the other identifies hundreds of suspect cookies- spyware & Adware viruses upon first use. One plays upon consumer greed the other consumer fear. Both offer their programs through affiliates seeking mass exposure.

Thankfully with the internet user rush to shore up their computers inability to protect their privacy from the spam/spyware viruses and the Adware popups Haiko is working on a identifier/removal tool ALL ABWers can safely promote by placing links on their sites.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Ecom that is such crap! You have Commission Junction Links all over your site, why dont you just advertise with GATOR and be done with it. Affiliates like you who place predatory merchant and provider links are crying because the software caught the bums. Too Bad!

Proud member of the Internet Affiliate Marketing Association and gladly affiliated with EPage, Aluria Software!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The similiarities between CJ and gator would be what? Also what specific predatory merchant is Mike promoting on his site?

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

BPBS seems to forget I have openly razed CJ merchants for piss poor conversion ratios for years. 2 yaers ago CJ got 70% of all my click traffic till the likes of PcMall/Macmall -Bonsai Boys -eHobbies -eCost and others stopped their sales reporting, increased reversals, added diversion leakage and BHO partnerships making them dead ducks.

Do I showcase any of them outside Akiva's programs, JC Whitney and a few others ...hell no. I just suffer from grandfathered SE listings giving some of them pages views and impressions/clicks. If a CJ merchant isn't posting on ABW then the hell with them.

I'm not surprised to see today my CJ 7 day EPC dropped to 0.02 cents ....ROLMAO. So do me a favor BPBS and point out the CJ perps on my site and I'll yank them like diseased teeth.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    - - - - -
    I'm not surprised to see today my CJ 7 day EPC dropped to 0.02 cents ....ROLMAO.
    - - - - -

Heh, wow, there is actually someone with a lower cj epc than me.....LOL.

A page a day keeps the creditors away.....

EB ...I'd hate to think with that EPC I was donating any of it to parasites....LOL

Mike & Charlie ...

Promoting preditory merchants or BHO's?

Fred

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>[B]You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets"</font>

Just noticed your new tagline ...ROLMAO ...."You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets" precious and hopefully true.

Mike & Charlie ...

Well, it is a good thing that Norton Antvirus didnt come in here, or they be tossed into the Parasite Bin as well. Aluria doesnt belong in here, and if you think you are going to get the customer service from Norton as you did with Aluria, you are all "wet" LMAO

wow I can post again....

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Bradley Professional Business Services said:
    Ecom that is such crap! You have Commission Junction Links all over your site, why dont you just advertise with GATOR and be done with it. Affiliates like you who place predatory merchant and provider links are crying because the software caught the bums. Too Bad!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I said:
    The similiarities between CJ and gator would be what? Also what specific predatory merchant is Mike promoting on his site?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you can post again...I'm still waiting for an explanation and support for that statement.

Oh wait...or is it just that you are now the designated Aluria cheerleader since Curt was so offended by posts here????

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bradley Professional Business Services:
    Well, it is a good thing that Norton Antvirus didnt come in here<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I already have a call into their Sr. VP of operations as well as the Sr. VP of Sales ... we'll see.

BTW - Zone alarm, what I use, offers the same service!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Aluria doesnt belong in here, and if you think you are going to get the customer service from Norton as you did with Aluria, you are all "wet" LMAO<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wet? Hmmm I know what Aluria does and has done ... I seriously think your the wet one! Please get out of sunshine and lollipop land mentality when you post here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>wow I can post again....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah for the time being, behave yourself, and if I get another message like the one you sent me ... it will end very quickly! BTW - You can wave your (Herby) Flag on someone else's dime, not mine, lets, also, get that straight and fast!

</font></p>

Haiko,

Glenn is very important, I wouldn't mess with him if I were you.

Fred

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets"</font>

I too have a call into Norton, not the vice presidents, but THE CEO.

Number One Golden Rule, Go to the Top!

Fred, Im not very important, just honest.

wow I can post again....

Glenn,

Yeah, ok

Post his/her name and number ... we'll all call!

</font></p>

Heil Haiko,

Let's see who 's now. I like to see the CJ affiliates (the honest ones) get thier voice heard. Here is the symbol they trade on: SYMC and the CEO, (a nice guy btw), is John W. Thompson. Telephone number: (front desk) we dont want Todd to get the guy's ear first to BS him... (408) 517-8000. Of course Im betting the affiliates wont call, they are a bunch of wetwebbers who cry on the boards but dont take action...prove me wrong.

Much Respect

wow I can post again....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bradley Proud member of the Internet Affiliate Marketing Association and gladly affiliated with EPage, Aluria Software!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont let the door hit you.....

two years and counting.... nothing much has changed... commissions stolen daily... billions of impressions served...

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread