Ok, I haven't whined in months, ok weeks, Umm maybe just days but it's still time for another one

Having tried a couple of test purchases with neither going through has me definately thinking what is going on. Since the 4th, the only transactions I am showing is batched sales. No real time sales have shown up going on 4 days. Is it my acnt. One acnt isn't doing much but is getting some sales each day. The other absolutely no real time sales including the 2 test purchases that were made with Blair and Chris has been good about communicating with me on the sales.

I also have an email out to Akiva to try and get the stats he has for my acts for the last few months. When I looked at my Halloween traffic and the clickthroughs to BuyCostumes, it was pitiful. Costumeman was getting lots of clicks even though I was telling my visitors to go to BuyCostumes because of the shipping time and had BuyCostumes up on top. I just don't get whats going on with my act

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Same here. I sent 4000+ clicks to Holloween seasonal offers from various merchants. Even got my butt reamed for post here my Cartoon witch & cat promo image linked to a full blown Holloween page with 7 merchant's offerings. Not even a flower arrangement or costume sale from the whole damn group of loosers.

Only Holloween holiday sale came from an indy selling decorations for stores, yards and haunted house projects. Screw those indy giftware/collectable promos as they earned me zip on Holloween items. Sorry state of affairs when the seasonal merchants just turn off the reporting during peak shopping periods.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Nevermind.

------------------------------
    "Beware the man who preaches respect for you but does not demonstrate it. Ask him to show his face before you bare your back to his blade." ~ George Hayduke

ABW Ambassador
    DaPackster
    I am definetly on the same server as you. Seeing almost identical trend with real time/batched. EPC for last 7 days is about 1/3 of my 3 month EPC.

I cannot do a test purchase as I dont live in the US where all my merchants are, but I think something is definetly screwey.

Would be interested to know if Chris told you who actually got the commission if anyone?

I think it is time for a CJ upgrade.

Download Site Map Creator Today

quote:
    Originally posted by perfectG:
    I think it is time for a CJ upgrade.

Hey, no upgrades now! Heck, my 7 day EPC is $105.16. We don't want to disturb that!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Hows the spam machine going in Norway these days?

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

quote:
    Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Hows the spam machine going in Norway these days?
    On what grounds are you accusing me of being a spammer? Get a life and do something productive instead of rambling here about things you don't know anything about.

Smallshop must be a spammer because he converts, right?

Mike, I felt sorry for you in that other thread because of the avalanche that fell on you but your rants are tiring. They are rants not posts.

Mike *you* are a spammer. I went to google and typed in ecomcity, after seeing your mirror domain in the serps I am somewhat surprised to see you accusing people of being spammers. You defeat yourself.

I made a test purchase to Buy Costumes that didn't convert!
    I wrote to their AM and got "I'll look into it" as a response.
    That was 10/21. No word yet!
    Makes you wonder

CDC

Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optomism to have posed the question in the first place. (John Cleese: Cheese Shop)

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread