ABW Ambassador
    Time to rebuild them.

They changed their site (without advance notice) and all custom links are going nowhere. Not even a redirect to homepage.

------------------------------

All your SERP's are now belong to us. Shall we sell for you? Or shall we sell for your competitor?

ABW Ambassador
    You've got to admit, the site looks a heck of alot better now.

That's funny. I got an email notification from them through CJ with the announcement of the new site and why they did it. I like the site too!

ABW Ambassador
    there seems a lot of sites that are redoing their sites!!! what a time to pick, do they deliberately do it to make us lose our commissions????

*** And people say I'm just a housewife!!! ha ha ***

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I get the feeling many of them think they are like my 7 and 10 year old in real life
    Expected to drop everything to have "their stuff/site needs" looked after right now.
    All I can say to some of these merchants is get in line and hope because of the timing of all this is you will be getting any of my time to update your links when I get to your turn. Some just have them pulled and never see any space on my site once I get to it because of this.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    quote:
    what a time to pick, do they deliberately do it to make us lose our commissions????

Note, the original post in this thread was Oct. 16th... not exactly a great time either, but at least it's not like they changed things yesterday!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread