I'm just getting started with PaySystems, and have found a lot to like about them.

But their support seems really bad, at least via e-mail. I've sent them eight messages so far this month, and only one has been answered.

What have other people found with PaySystems support? Is it just me, or do they have a problem in that area?

Thanks,

Charlie

Good system, little to no support however

We used them in the past and they were ok. Support was kinda losey.

Be carefull though. We had someone purchase something then a month later after several support emails from the purchaser, they reversed the charge saying they never authorized it. PaySystems frozen and canceled our acct for 1 reversal and took $500 back from us. Needless to say, even though we had proof, they didn't listen and didn't answer emails.

CDitty

----------------------------
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Art.com, Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com, TigerDirect and many more.....

ABW Ambassador
    I'm using PaySystems for one of my sites...though the site is new and I haven't had any transactions, I've found their support to be decent. I think I saw on their site that they have 24/7 support, but it took a day to get a response. Hint: get a phone number to a sales person and keep it handy...I got immediate help when I called their sales dept. Maybe I was just lucky
    As for the charge backs, this was a major concern for me. The sales person I went through to set up my acct put it all on the table, which was both good and bad. It scared the crap out of me, but I also learned that you can have your shoppers agree to your terms in order to enter the shopping cart. I was guaranteed that w/ my Terms & Conditions, if a purchase is made and they do a charge back, I will definitely win in my appeals. Too bad I don't have that in writing
    Basically, what I was told is that they'll honor the chargeback, and it's up to you to appeal it and prove that the buyer authorized the purchase and they agreed to your terms.

FreeCallz.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>...with my Terms & Conditions, if a purchase is made and they do a charge back, I will definitely win in my appeals<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's very cool!

Would you be willing to share the particular parts of your T&C that provide that protection so others can "borrow" it?

ABW Ambassador
    The following paragraph is on my Terms & Conditions page and a check box must be checked in order to procede to the shopping cart part of the process...It is specific to my site, so the wording may not work on yours, but you'll get the idea. Keep in mind that it hasn't truly been tested, but I was told, over the phone, by a PaySystems sales person, who was looking at the page. (I'd rather it not be tested )

This is pulled from my site:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>All Sales are Final
    All sales made on, or through, XXXXXXXX.com are final. By submitting the purchase form, you hereby agree that you are an authorized party, and that all sales are final. XXXXXXXX.com is not responsible for any business conducted between XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXX.com makes no claims or guarantees, of any kind, regarding any transactions between XXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXX. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

cdarling, check your PM's

FreeCallz.com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread