I'm using PayPal right now, but it doesn't fully integrate with my shopping cart software. I'd rather change the payment vendor than the software.

My host sent me a list of companies to look at. I don't have a merchant account and do not want to set one up.

iBill doesn't require a merchant account, so I'm considering it. Would love to hear what others think about it. Also, I saw one or two posts in the archives about iBill rejecting good credit cards - is this still a problem?

Here is the list of other payment processors suggested by my host (comments on these are also welcome).

a.. Authorize.Net
    > b.. LinkPointT HTML
    > c.. Bank of AmericaT
    > d.. Verisign Pay Flow ProT
    > e.. WorldPayT
    > f.. Echo
    > g.. GeoTrust QuickPayments
    > h.. SkipJack
    > i.. PlugNPay
    > j.. Ibill
    > k.. SurePay

I used IBill for awhile. they only take usa and canadian funds, which definately put a damper on my selling. Also, you had to have $25 in your own account before they sent you your check. I stopped using it a couple years ago and never received the $24 balence left in my account even though I contacted them several times.

I'm also looking at Geotrust. Any thoughts?

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I used IBill for awhile. they only take usa and canadian funds, which definately put a damper on my selling. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This cannot be true, I've paid for something through ibill before and I'm certainly outside those two countries.

Maybe it's changed in the past couple years. It was that way for me.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread