Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm currently using 2checkout, customer support sucks, you wait 2-3 days for a reply. Great thing is they wire payments every 2 weeks and their fees are reasonable, $0.45 and 5.5% per transaction.

Hmmmmmmmmm... while we're on the subject.

We use CardService International (Linkpoint). They have an 800# for support and I've personally found the service to be good. Our rate is a little over 2% for processing.

We had a problem over the holidays where the dollar amount of our transactions far exceeded our credit limit and that was a bear to sort out, but I believe this would have happened with any credit card processing service.

Frank
    UrbanScooters.com
    UrbanScooters.com Affiliate Program

ABW Ambassador
    Wellsfargo/Authorize.net great support, decent rates.

2checkout has the issue that they keep 5% of your payment for 90 days and you are actually selling to them, not the end customer.

But if you are doing under $1000 a month then 2checkout makes more sense. Also, 2checkouts fraud protection is superior to any other processor we have checked.

Chet

I am also using 2Checkout as my credit card processor. I am satisfied with them

But one has to wait for 2 to 3 days for a reply from their support.

Online Data (Blue Pay) good service and support, 2.5% (AMEX a little higher) - High approval rate for new and smaller merchants

Takes about a week to get setup - your money is posted to your account in 24-48 hours and you can process cards online or off

Simple API is available to install their gateway directly if you desire

ABW Ambassador
    We use e-onlinedata and have been pleased so far. No issues in getting set up with the authorize.net gateway.

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

I have just signup for Paysystems(Revecom).

I like their Management system. It's more professional than 2Checkout.

Is anyone else using Paysystems over here, I am still on TPP-Catalog (Test) Account.

Farrukh Saeed
    Arabian Bazaar.com

I prefer IBill, ClickBank and Kagi.

Oskars

Rosalind Gardner earned $436,797 in 2002 by promoting only affiliate programs. She reveals ALL her secrets step by step in her Super Affiliate Handbook (267 pages) www.renio.biz/rosalind/

is it possible to launch an affiliate program if i use 2Checkout or similar company?

PS: hey my 200th post

UtOpiA StiLL uNBorN

I can offer any abestweb users a rate of 2.19% + .25. Take a look at AmeriMerchant - http://www.amerimerchant.net

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AmeriDollars:
    I can offer any abestweb users a rate of 2.19% + .25. Take a look at AmeriMerchant - http://www.amerimerchant.net<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ameridollars,

On your site it says:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>• No Application Fee, No Setup Fee
    • 98% Approval Rate (Same Day Approval in Many Cases)
    • 2.19% - 2.40% depending on your processing volume
    • .25 a transaction for the first 250 transactions/month, .31 a transaction thereafter
    • $10/month statement fee
    • $25/month Authorize.net gateway fee
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you guaranteeing that an ABW member will get the 2.19% and only $0.25 per (unlimited transactions)? Also at what level will you waive the $10.00 statement fee?

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

I too use Paysystem, with no challanges to date!!

However, I would be curious about Amerimerchant...but alas, as the name implies, only US Merchants wanted!!
    LOL

Rob
    Superstore Electronics

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> However, I would be curious about Amerimerchant...but alas, as the name implies, only US Merchants wanted!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This would be my problem - finding one to suit an Australian who's websites are in US dollars LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AmeriDollars:
    I can offer any abestweb users a rate of 2.19% + .25. Take a look at AmeriMerchant - http://www.amerimerchant.net<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We can offer 2.19% + .25 to any site that does at least $10,000/mo in Visa/Mastercard. The $10/statement fee is standard throughout the industry.

Hi Everybody,

I agree with Chet (Chez Noir)the BBUSA.NET company uses Authorize.Net and we like the service very well.. In fact when we roll out our 2 affiliate programs we will look to offer this to our private ISP's.

Authorize.Net Good service, nice people, works out well.

Thanks,
    Kevin- BBUSA.NET

I am usingikobonow. It has no setup fee and it charges 1.29%+0.22 per transaction. Its total fees are lower than other companies. Besides this,ikobo offers affiliate program and many other added feature.

Been using 2checkout since late 2002. Yeah support sucks, but I got everything running pretty automated where I don't need to contact them

Yes, I would have to say I agree with chenzu. We are using iKobo at the company I am working for and we are pleased with their services. The IPN feature of their merchant account is quite useful. Shopping cart and single item purchase also appear to be working just fine. At least that is how it was until now, I hope things will stay that way.

Use stormpay and Egold

i think the cheapest and the best one to use is 2checkout.. their activation is also very fast. But their support sucks though...

what other payment processors that are international are available out there?

Question What about Paypal?
    I haven't seen anyone mention they use Paypal.

I'm using Paypal because I have a lot of foreign transactions. Many merchants frown on a high percentage of foreign transactions ... even when they are ALL from corporate credit cards and business buyers.

As far as integration is concerned, anything connected with Authorize.net has been great ... it connects to most software in my office and membership management software. Just keep running into the foreign transaction bit.

Any suggestions? So far none of my software lets me limit processing options based on address or country.

Best,

Justin

For US there are many good option like paypal/authorize.net/cdgcommerce because they are more popular there. For UK worldpay and for EU ChronoPay is the best solution.

We use Worldpay which is part of the Rotal Bank of Scotland Group, based in London but they have offices in the US and Singapore. Been using them for 4+ years and had no problems. I'm paying a flat 4.5% on sales and an annual fee of around $160.

The only downside is that they keep your money for 4 weeks. They pay you weekly (on the dot) but 4 weeks after the transaction has occured. This in effect is a rolling reserve to protect them against chargebacks. Personally I think 4 weeks is a bit excessive - 2 weeks would be fine with me.

Other than that, there support has been good and they accept international clients.

Colin
    jigsaw2order.com

IMO,for better cash flow in business one should get their cash atleast within a week or two, also charges wise they are considered more expensive though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast