I don't understand this in the beginning of the month I was doing awesome the first week, got 3 sales at the beginning of the week with Essential apparel, now it's down to not converting into sales the last 2 weeks. and I'm doing awesome with linkshare this month and shareasale, I have the same amount of cj pages and linkshare pages up and Linkshare merchants are just ripping into sales! Anyway is anyone else having problems with cj? I have gotten a new record in click-thrus with cj the last 2 weeks but no sales.. I'm clueless guess I will have to try harder?

About us |Contact us| poetry | fighting parasiteware

AIM: ssn jason

Favorite quote: "You can do it on your own, but you don't have to do it alone"

Hmm have you seen my pic?

2. ABW Ambassador
    No problems here. Welcome to Affiliate Marketing. That's just the way it is sometimes, take my Organize Everything conversions. Oct. average - 30 clicks 1 sale, then 250 clicks 0 sales, then 3 sales in 21 clicks. It can be a roller coaster kinda deal.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

Just Lurking
    I think others have said this more than once don't forget to get some link backs. Maybe spend a little time each day looking for place to put your link up. Get out the Google bar and go sign some guestbooks or something. These won't do your rank any good but it might keep your site from dropping off Google.

------------------------------
    "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    go sign some guestbooks or something.

You're welcome to spam my bicycle site's guestbook! Messages get edited to read:
    "Edited: Poster is a known guestbook spammer. Keep this in mind when measuring the credibility of their site or business."
    I leave their company name & email address.
    Wayne

Just Lurking
    So leaving a message saying how great your bicycle shop is gets this treatment. Gee? Your sweet.

"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).

ABW Ambassador
    More clicks than ever and less sales.

carneol

Just Lurking
    quote:
    Originally posted by Buddha:
    So leaving a message saying how great your bicycle shop and get this treatment. Gee? Your sweet.

_"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946)._

[edit - oops was correcting spelling]

Or maybe the eBay not posting bids problem, is now mushrooming to other merchants. This sure is shaking my confidence in CJ. Over 48 hours and the eBay problem hasn't been corrected. Not a word from CJ as to what is causing it and why it is taking so long to fix, or when they even expect fo fix it. If we don't know why it is happening to eBay, how do we know it isn't happening with other merchants?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Gee? Your sweet.

Well yes I am, actually. Except to spammers. Pop this into google to see why:
    guestbook Bali Hotels Villas
    Wayne

quote:
    Originally posted by carneol:
    More clicks than ever and less sales.

carneol

That's the same story here... 1500 - 2000 targeted clicks daily, zip in sales just about every day.

Allen

I’m not really having a problem. My sales are up substantially from where they were this time last month, and the best time of the month for me is usually the last 10 days. Funny thing is my best converting merchant has almost fallen off the face of the earth. Traffic is almost double where it was last month, sales down 75%. While all of this is happening, other CJ merchants have started converting much better. So overall I’m happy.

Jason
    “I get on my knees and pray, we don’t get fooled again!” – Who said that? I said that!

just fine here...$400 in EA sales so far today (although I had 4 reversals from Sports fanfare).

Erik

Maybe today is just my lucky day but I just installed a new design and my sales have increased 5-fold with less traffic than I had before because of the new google update.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread