Is there an easy way of getting the list of all advertisers who offer datafeed in cj? without creating an online ticket and then waiting for days.

Asif
    http://www.plaza101.com

Nope and they will not give you a list anyway. You have to request the merchants you want.

They do not take forever, support is awesome, well at least I do not have problems with it.

SandraR

The reason i am asking is because i am approved to almost all of the advertisers who offer datafeed and using their datafeed already.
    If a new advertiser start offering datafeed it is very hard to keep track of and I have to page through all of advertisers to see who is offering datafeed now.

Asif
    http://www.plaza101.com

Create a spreedsheet, thats what I do.

SandraR

Asif,

We dealt with the UK office and within a couple of weeks we had a spreadsheet list of all the merchants with product data feeds for the UK & USA. This list is a few months old, drop me an email and I can forward it to you. Put the thread "SPREADSHEET" in title, I am a little over zealous deleting emails.

Better still request to CJ you wish to be sent datafeeds for ALL merchants you are signed up to. Just be careful with Catlog City this is 36Meg zipped, virtually impossible to handle but I believe they may be planning to break it up into managable pieces.

Disclaimer

The communication contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. All information contained herein is, without prejudice. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication are strictly prohibited.

Qui Gon Jinn,

Do not support Catalog City they are an Affiliate with special software, they pay 5% less, if you sign up for the merchant yourself you will gte 10%.

Example: Homevision 10% of sale.
    Catalog City: 5% of sale.

Please affiliates look and learn.... I thought everyone understood Catalog City, apparently not.

READ LOOK AND LISTEN!

SandraR

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to let you guys know that MLB.com Shop has a data feed available for publishers also. Just an FYI.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread