Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    quote:
    Your reports in the Account Manager will be delayed intermittently November 25 through 28. Our technology team will be completing some minor back end work but it will slow down the reporting logs enough that you may notice delays. We apologize for any inconvenience. The tracking and recording of transactions will be fully functional. If there are any changes to this schedule we will post them to the site to keep you informed.

I wonder if this means they are going to start feeding our missing eBay nickels from November 17 - 21 to our reports?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

quote:

I wonder if this means they are going to start feeding our missing eBay nickels from November 17 - 21 to our reports?

I'm seeing nickels showing up from the 11th and 12th right now. Looks like the problem was bigger than we thought.

- Ed

Yep! It's raining nickels for the 11th and 12th for me too. Not complaining one bit. And, just think ... this means more should be forthcoming for the 13th through 21st. Thank you, eBay!

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

And isn't it nice that CJ is letting us know up front that there might be an issue with reporting delays, instead of letting us find out for ourselves?

Maybe they're finally beginning to get it...

Thanks CJ and eBay!

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    Translated: you will not receive any sales commissions until we fix our F-U

-----------------------------
    Big Chuck
    Why do some affiliate networks continue to enable parasitic technology providers to STEAL my hard earned revenue?

Yep, raining nickels here too (from two weeks ago).

It's time for me to drop ebay. Lots of steady nickles just don't really add up to much in a year.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Dear Valued Client,

The Commission Junction Account Manager is currently unavailable at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

When the Account Manager becomes available again, your most recent transactions may not yet be posted to your reports. Please allow up to 24 hours for both your Transaction and Performance Reports to be updated.

We value your business and appreciate your patience!

Sincerely,

Client Services
    Commission Junction

So much for "real time transactions". CJ is such a farce. If they were not ripping us off transaction by transaction, why is there no real time reporting? We're all "valued" clients because we all make their money without our being able to follow TRUTHFULLY what they are doing. Every single method of enabling us to see what's going on has been eliminated and we TRUST that they will provide us with "something" . . . but every UPDATE we get LESS . . . you do the math.

Brian
    aka Cyclone

I'm addicted to placebos.
    I'd quit but would it matter?

ABW Ambassador
    Interestingly enough we have been unable to log in to our account for about 3 hours now...Nothing mentioned about this. We can reach cj.com but the login just sits and sits and never actually logs in.

quote:
    So much for "real time transactions". CJ is such a farce. If they were not ripping us off transaction by transaction, why is there no real time reporting? We're all "valued" clients because we all make their money without our being able to follow TRUTHFULLY what they are doing. Every single method of enabling us to see what's going on has been eliminated and we TRUST that they will provide us with "something" . . . but every UPDATE we get LESS . . . you do the math.
    Brian, take another placebo and chill out. Are you upset because all your family is over for Thanksgiving and you are taking it out on CJ?

If we don't track it, we don't get paid either. We are tracking - only reporting is delayed. We are in the process of getting the reporting caught up. Real-time reporting means we provide you the data as quickly as possible. Sometimes this means data is reported in a few minutes and sometimes it means it is reported in a few hours.

I can log in to the members area - it must have been an intermittent problem. I have seen no internal reports of member area problems.

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    >So much for "real time transactions". CJ is such a farce. If they were not ripping us off transaction by transaction, why is there no real time reporting?

I think the CJ transaction reporting is light years ahead of the other big networks.

And consiering this was a glitch JUST with eBay bids and BIN's, I think this was a problem at the eBay end, rather than within CJ's system, and CJ's system is still giving you realtime reporting, it's just that's eBay's only now sending them across to CJ.

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

"But Jimmy had fancy plans, and pants to match"

call me what you will......but from the UK.....CJ.com was and is looking fine...on that note.....i'm off to bury my head in the sand so the cr*p misses me and hits some other poor soul !!

cheers,

Malc buy a winch..go on..dare you !

ktmkiddy,

I checked out your site - your signature link got me to click. I want one of those new Ford GTs for Xmas.

Drewbert, will you buy me one, please? They only cost $150k. It sure would make my 32 mile commute easier. Pretty please?

Todd Crawford
    Commission Junction

funny enuff so do I !! I can't think of anything better then sitting on the M25 (London's 121 mile orbital car park - come freeway)in an overheating GT40.....on a more serious note....in the UK it's either CJ.com or Tradedoubler......the others are either too slow or assume you're Billy Gates..keep up the good work..and about that GT40.....I can do you a great deal......NOT !!

best wishes,

Malc and feel free to buy some good old English fog from this website of mine.

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    Actually, Todd, I was thinking of buying one, but the roads down here would ruin it. And I might get car-jacked.

So how about I get one and park it at your place?

Jimmy James Inc. fan club membership # 3312

"But Jimmy had fancy plans, and pants to match"

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Anyone noticing a significant delay in reporting this morning?

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

ABW Ambassador
    Less clicks and no sales for yesterday reported

carneol

ABW Ambassador
    I'm Aussie, but even I assumed the lack of sales was due to it being a big holiday?!

I never got my T-Shirt

If the reporting is just supposed to have intermittent delays it doesn't explain why some merchants have had no sales at all for two days, and others appear to be reporting correctly.

For example argos.co.uk, I've been averaging over 20 transactions per day, but have had nothing at all since Wednesday (clicks are still being reported).
    I've noticed the same thing with other merchants.

Why is it whenever CJ has a delay in reporting or is down the only sales I see come through are penny ante ones

To top it off they're sales from "once in a blue moon" merchants....and it's not because people aren't shopping, indie programs and performics are rocking!

Well I'm stuffed..and it's not because of the turkey!

ABW Ambassador
    Not seeing any delays here, sales are good, except i see it looks like there is an ebay reporting problem again, nothing today or yesterday.

I work in lounge pants . Looking for a sponsor, PM with offer.

HeHeHe! Nothing like a good whinge to make things right

Well it's the 29th and it HASN'T been updated correctly with a guestimation of only 15%-20% has been reported, leaving an estimated 80-85% shortfall.

What I can't grasp is why some affiliates sales are normal like in the instance of Comet & Argos, yet some of us have nothing.

Disclaimer

The communication contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. All information contained herein is, without prejudice. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication are strictly prohibited.

Well, I don't know if it was the holiday weekend or reporting is still behind. Number of clicks is normal each day but reporting of sales is not.

Is reporting still behind? Well, for once, I surely hope so. How is everyone else doing?

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    Sales fine here.

No, just kidding . Seems slow to me, but then Thanksgiving and the following Friday were last year. Today is a Saturday which is always slow for me, and it must still be very early in a lot of US.

Download Site Map Creator Today

I made a purchase late last night and it was reported within minutes. My sales were dead yesterday. Maybe Cj is keeping the current sales current while getting ready to upload the delayed sales. Hey, I can wish can't I?

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast