Have just noticed I've received 3 emails in the last 24 hours notifying sales but the sales are missing from the credit reports page at ClickBank. Never seen this happen before.

I've emailed ClickBank support but would like to know if anybody else is having this problem? Is it just my account or a Clickbank site-wide issue?

"Can I sell the sh*t and will the merchant pay?" ~ Leader

ABW Ambassador
    Clickbank must be going through one of their hiccups again. Haven't seen a sale from them all day. This seems to happen way too often with them. They always say their tracking is working correctly, but I say something is wrong.

ABW Ambassador
    I just happened to remember, I received an email from them yesterday (Feb. 24) with notification of a sale that was made a month ago (Jan 24).

Hi Wayne,

Its not the lack of sales that's the problem here. I've since had two more sales notified by email but they've also not shown up in the credit report. Still nothing from their support people. I had difficulty working out which email address to contact - the only suitable one was accounts@clickbank.com. Is there one specifically for affiliate support I wonder?

This is the first time I've ever had any problems with Clickbank though like you, I've noticed the occasional blank or especially low sales day. I wonder if they've lost some of their regular personnel and got new people in who don't yet know what they're doing?

Well, I've been sending some traffic to clickbank for a couple of weeks; NO sales so far.
    So, yesterday, I decided to buy a product to see what the deal is...you guessed it:

No e-mail, nothing on the reports.

So sad...

Follow-up: the problems with the missing sales turned out to be a problem with my ISP, caching and my web browser. Not a Clickbank problem at all. Just thought I'd put the record straight.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread