Most clickbank hoplinks I've tried in last 24h have failed to load, and I'm also unable to login successfully in their affiliate (client) interface. Anyone know what's up there? Or down, rather?

Well I just tried one of my hoplinks and it worked, but still not able to login.

Same here. Can't login and links not working I wondered why I didn't earn any commission with them in the past 24 hours. Its unusual for them. Their system and service is normally very reliable and consistent.

"Can I sell the sh*t and will the merchant pay?" ~ Leader

I see Clickbank has posted a link to info on a DofS attack as follows:

Quote starts here---------------
    URGENT NOTICE: 11:55am, 23 June 2003
    ClickBank's primary servers have been the target of a distributed denial of service attack since approximately 11:00am Pacific Time, Sunday June 22.

For whatever reason, someone has arranged for thousands of hacked machines (located all over the planet) to pound our servers with thousands of bogus http requests per second.

If you are having trouble logging in to your ClickBank account, or reaching a ClickBank order form, it is highly likely that your requests are being drowned out by this flood of hostile traffic. Rest assured that our systems and data are all still intact, even if for the moment you are unable to connect to us from your location.

We are working around the clock to add countermeasures to diffuse the attack. As we do this you will gradually see the system get back to 100%.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

ClickBank Technical Team
    ----------------Quote ends here

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread