Is it true that if I won't earn minimum ammount in 6 months in CJ they will take 10$ each month from my account??

I think it's aimed at 'dead' accounts. If you put some work in to promoting a few merchants it shouldn't be a problem. Don't let it put you off trying.

Maybe I'll try but this 10$, I think I may have some problems and if I'll have 60$ after 6 monthes and then ach month they will take -10$ I'll have zero in short time.

I think it is no sale in 6 months isn't it? Even an ebay nickel would qualify. Not any reason to avoid CJ.

If it's "no sale" in 6 months I can join because I'll sell something but in first six months it might be hard for me to get minimum

ABW Ambassador
    You need to have at least one transaction in 6 months or they will charge you $10. If you don't have the $10 in your account they just deactivate it.

That's great thanks for help, I'll join CJ and Backcountry Store. Thanks once more

If your account is deactivated does this mean that any of your links that should happen to sell something will get you re-instated into the program or should I just remove the links and put up some other form of advertising?

Thanks for the answer, I was just deactivated today so a relatively quick reply is appreciated.

ABW Ambassador
    If I remember correctly there was a recent thread where Todd had mentioned that if you're account is deactivated nothing happens with the links, therefore I suppose the answer is no. I think you need to contact them to try to get reactivated or just open a new account.

That was fast!!!

Thanks

Guess that means that I have some work to do, going to remove all the links, they get lots of clicks but they don't convert into sales for me.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread