Hi,

I'm advertising Clickbank and other products for about 1 month.
    I know its not too much but i just give it a try.
    The tools i used was some FFA auto post software, Autosurfing programs, Automatic responders, Url Rotators and some others i cant remember now.

Autosurf Programs:
    I get about 5000 hits per week in my page, and REAL visitors are about 400 ou 500.
    Almost 95% of the persons using that program are just looking for money generated by the "clicks" they made and they dont want to buy any product even if it was 5 Bucks.
    Most of them doesnt accept URL Rotators...
    So...does anyone realy see my products ? NO!

FFA auto post and Automatic Respoders:
    Well... This is funny, Almost 99% of the mails i get are from some Automatic responders too.
    So...does anyone realy see my products ? NO!

Whats the point of these Programs ???
    Generate traffic to the page owners of that programs?

What do you guys think about this ? Can someone make any money with this TOOLS ?
    Sorry guys, but i just cat believe that!

Best regards,

Filipe

Ahy I don't use any of the above now and seem to be making more money then when I did waste my time with those so called auto surfing,autoresponders, etc.

Ahy Back to making pages!

Those programs are very good for a niche market. Ask yourself a simple question. What reason are these people here?

I agree Heyder, those are good for a special niche market. Just not for my niche

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Whats the point of these Programs ???
    Generate traffic to the page owners of that programs? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FFA lists make sure that their Terms say that you have to be able to receive their "confirmations" in order to be listed. For the FFAs, the point is usually to collect email addresses. You probably noticed how a lot of the autoresponses had some kind of pitch. So the whole point of running one of those is to be able to send out pitches without getting spam complaints.

As for running an autosurf program as a service like that you describe--it beats me. Unless they want your email addy, too...

Some of them do want traffic to the site they're hosting the service from. Those sites will typically have their ads all over them, as well as making sure to get your email address so they can bomb you with those offers.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    I agree Heyder, those are good for a special niche market. Just not for my niche <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's such a niche that I was never able to find it either.

Um, yeah, what Hayder said. I don't know what this "niche" is, because it doesn't exist. The only profit is in running one of those sites. But I've been there and I did the same thing when I first started out. What a waste of time that was. Ive never found any free advertising thats any good. Heck, a lot of paid advertising is crap as well.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    I suppose if you had a page of two tier programs you promoted through those, maybe some would see it and sign up, but I would have to think the advertising value for those sites are excrutiatingly low.
    Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread