Is there any easy/good way to find Clickbank merchants? I do over 10K/mo on click bank, but finding new "Good" merchants is a struggle.

NO! I've raised this issue with Dan and Liz at ClickBank. I suggested a page listing all new merchants added in the last 30 days, Liz said she passed the suggestion along and it would be considered by those that make such decisions.

Dan informed me that changes would soon be coming to the ClickBank Marketplace but didn't mention anything specific, I'm hoping something similar to the above mentioned new vendor list as well as some sort of search capability.

Some means of comparing or filtering vendors by conversion rates, commission percentages or type of payments (other than clickbank) accepted would be great too.

Maybe if enough of us suggested these improvements it would help to make a difference? Until then it's kinda like digging in a gravel pit for pearls.

It seems clickbank makes it difficult to find the diamonds in the rough, but I've managed to find a few. I'm sure there are 50+ more decent programs, that I just haven't had time to find. EPCs would be nicem although I'm sure you can't go simply by that due to some people sending huge amounts of "junk traffic", but if I knew who converts and who is fraudulent would help a lot. Not to mention a basic search capability (although I do have a few lame ways of doing that).

I like the 2 payments per month and prompt payments.

If I had a little more data, I'm could make it a 20K+/month venture.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Is there any easy/good way to find Clickbank merchants? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I believe I just found exactly what your looking for, it's brand new and free. I just downloaded a copy and it seems to work just fine.

You can search for merchants by how new they are, by what percentage they pay, by their ranking position etc. There are two versions, a freebie which doesn't give the vendor ids and a paid version $29.95 I think that does give the vendors id. Anyway you can check it out at: http://idopro.com/aalert.htm

I haven't bought the pro version yet but I'm sure I will real soon and will let you know if I find any bugs about it.

i try affiliate alert too.

but i like my way,

which is search for programs using
    my clickbank mall search box,
    easy and simple

http://8n.nu

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> but finding new "Good" merchants is a struggle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but finding inactive merchants on my sites is a struggle too.

removing bad links is important too

ClickBank should have a feature on their site where you can order their merchants products by rate of pay, date added, best performing products, etc.

This feature would make everyones lifes a little easier.

Affiliate Programs Directory
    Pay Per Click Search Engines Directory - listing over 200 search engines
    Webmaster Tools & Resources Directory

I like affiliate alert although its been down all day. I have the free version also. But it doesn't seem to actually speed up the process of finding merchants.

"Idea + Action = Success!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> But it doesn't seem to actually speed up the process of finding merchants <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is there any easy/good way to find Clickbank merchants?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I believe I just found exactly what your looking for, it's brand new and free. I just downloaded a copy and it seems to work just fine.

You can search for merchants by how new they are, by what percentage they pay, by their ranking position etc. There are two versions, a freebie which doesn't give the vendor ids and a paid version $29.95 I think that does give the vendors id. Anyway you can check it out at: http://idopro.com/aalert.htm

I haven't bought the pro version yet but I'm sure I will real soon and will let you know if I find any bugs about it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I just upgraded to the pro version and I'm well pleased with it. As for speeding up the process of finding merchants, it seems to me it fits the bill very well. Can you tell me exactly who all the new merchants that just joined in the last week are, how much they pay, their vendor ids, links to their sites and what all the categories that they are listed in as well as their rankings and product descriptions? I can.

I think its a real time saver, the only thing I've found about it that bothers me any is when returning to the main search page (after looking at details of a particular vendor) its has to reload again and always puts you at the top of the search results list. If it's a long list you have to get back down to where you were again before the last click. Other than that, I find it to be very useful.

Suggestion:
    i guess the software can have a tag feature just like add to a saved list.
    The tag can also be used as a highlight function.

At last, we can pull the tagged list and work on them.

i am thinking about if this software would be better or not if it is web based.

The search time is not fast enough.

Also, i think those "closed" programs are not listed or searchable.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Also, i think those "closed" programs are not listed or searchable.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I agree Vrindavan, it would be nice if you could search for vendors that are no longer valid. Hopefully that will be included with the next upgrade!

i sure want the inactive merchant list with date.

"closed" programs in fact refer to
    those clickbank programs that
    are not publicly listed on the merchant site.
    ( join via invitation/request )

I dont think the free version of affiliate alert speeds up the process of finding new products to sell because by the time we get to see them the good products will show ranking improvement because of everyone beginning to promote them.

Clickbank hasn't really changed much from the start. I thinks its time.

"Idea + Action = Success!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> "closed" programs in fact refer to
    those clickbank programs that
    are not publicly listed on the merchant site.
    ( join via invitation/request ) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see what you mean. I've wondered about this, when I update my cbbomb database it shows well over 6,000 individual links but when I try to count the ones in the marketplace (which is not easy because of all the duplications) I come up somewhere short of 3,000. All I could figure was maybe the cbbomb script was counting each individual link (which is what it says) rather than individual vendors but now I wonder if there could be that many "closed" vendors? If so, they don't seem to be closed to the cbbomb search script. In either case, it don't add up to the 10,000 number that clickbank claims but then again that number is for individual digital products and not individual vendors so maybe it is an accurate statement.

I agree that ClickBank needs to simplify, organize, modernize and update there marketplace. After the last big change they did, I dread the thought of another one. I'd love to see a ranking (a red flag or something) for vendors that used other payment options besides clickbank. For now I'll just stick with the pro version of affiliates alert.

Just got an email from the Affiliates Alert guy, Maayan Marzan and it now gives dollar amounts paid :<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Affiliate Actual Paid Commission in dollars is Now Available! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This will be a standard in the pro version but until March 20 it will also be showing in the free version.

Haven't looked at it yet but going to now, this should help to weed out the masses.

Ok, I was thinking something like an EPC or something, this is the dollar amount paid (just like it says!) which is still a big help. Where you search by percentage minimums, you now can also search by earnings minimums too.

Also, the column headings can be clicked for sorting the results. All in all, I'd say these are some very useful and worthwhile improvements to the program.

Somebody somewhere needed to come up with a tool to help us function better with ClickBank!

very helpful,i didnt read from where the data regarding earnings per click were collected though. Any idea?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Little Chuck:
    Is there any easy/good way to find Clickbank merchants? I do over 10K/mo on click bank, but finding new "Good" merchants is a struggle. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Try the Power Search engine of

============================================
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> From cbtop10's own site:

SO WHAT ARE THE DOWNSIDES TO RUNNING YOUR OWN FORUM?
    Well you'll need to devote a certain amount of time to monitoring the posts and ensuring that SPAM isn't turning up on your forum. Naturally it will, so you'll need to delete it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How ironic!

============================================

Go to 'Members' at the top menu and it gives you access to detailed information of not only each product (including a historical track record of ranks and commission rates), but also who is really behind a Vendor ID (name and location). You can find all products of any merchant even when using different account ID's.

Good luck.
    - cbtop10

Not to piss anyone off, but is it appropriate to post our ClickBank program here? We are new to CB but have been around for a few years.

lmk

A

help.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlechuck
    Is there any easy/good way to find Clickbank merchants? I do over 10K/mo on click bank, but finding new "Good" merchants is a struggle.
    Please teach how to promote your affiliate link?

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread