I have had success with some clickbank products and promoteing it vie PPC, and I am looking for other products I can promote without all the trial and error. Basically because it cost money for the PPC and money saved is money earned.

I am new to clickbank (1 1/2 months) and I am going to break $3,500 this month with only one product. I have tried numerous products out and the cost to conversion was up-side-down.

I am asking for help, if anyone would throw their two cents in and mabey just mention what products are doing well for yourself. More info on where you advertise would be appreciated.

I wouldn't expect anyone to hand over that information. Probably the only way to find out what products you can make a profit from is by trial and error. It's always going to cost you some money to find the good products. It's real tough to find good products.

Sure, I'll tell you which programs make money for me and how I promote them - NOT!
    "Every mans life touches so many others"
    - Clarence

Have anyone tested the Spyware Remover program, there are giving 75% comission. Anyone can recommend banners etc?

I read a lot of posting here but nothing on particular programs? Which make more money?

I am trying the one below, has anyone expirienced good results to? If so, what banners/popups are you using?

http: // hop . clickbank . net / ? XXXXX/ spywarerem

Do a google search for "CBprosense" it is a great webmaster tool which can considerably increase your ClickBank affiliate sales.

Very easy system to plug into your own web site and start generating more sales. Its also free.

Is it GNU? If not, whats your cut?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CBpro:
    Do a google search for "http://users.bigpond.net.au/click2/CBprosense/" it is a great webmaster tool which can considerably increase your ClickBank affiliate sales.

Very easy system to plug into your own web site and start generating more sales. Its also free. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Is it GNU? If not, whats your cut? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The first link will always have his affiliate id in it, all the rest are yours. Its a java script.
    Mash Your Motor!

Why don't you tell me what product you were promoting and how you promoted it, and I will tell you about mine?

It would be cool if CBprosense would work for an alternate Google ad but so far no luck getting it to work. CBpro, is there any way we can do this?

Ray

Ray,

Simply put the CBprosense code on an html file upload the file to your server and specify this file’s address as the alternate address for google adsense.

That’s about it really. It should work just fine.

P.S.
    Make sure that the CBprosense ad size you specify (when designing your ad) is the same size as your google ad. I’ve now included an ad code generator tool to help with the designing of the ads. Also, make sure that the HTML page margins are 0 (the page which holds the CBprosense code).

Tool is located here:
    http://www.cbprosense.net

CBPro,

I think your idea is brilliant. I wonder, however, if you have stats on how many users (%) click the first ad compared to the 2nd, 3rd, etc ad.

Do you have any stats? It would seem that you'd be making out pretty well if the majority of users click the first ad ...

Jason

Jason PG,

I cannot disclose this type of information, due to obvious reasons but let me tell you this. Chances are that content sensitive products (which closely relate to your page theme) will receive a high CTR.

Furthermore, blend the feed nicely into your page color theme and the CTR will increase even further (for all the ads on the feed).

Viewer will click whatever is of most interest, not necessarily whatever ad appearing first.

Money was not my main concern when designing CBprosense. My main concern was to offer publishers a better paying alternative to Adsens’s 10 miserable cents per click.

I’m really sick of seeing how the big boys take advantage of hard working web publishers. So I came up with this (better to my opinion) system which is capable of delivering much better result$ for webmasters.

Using CBprosense, publishers can make $5 to $150 per click. It is that simple.

I recommend that you test it and see for yourself. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Cheers
    CBpro

CBpro,

Thanks for this excellent script. I added it to pages on friday and got a sale this weekend for a product that I never sold. I like the feature where you can filter your keywords and particular products. Keep up the good work!

Thanks

I'm using a 728x90 box and only 3 ads show. The CBprosense ads are listed vertically instead of side by side. Any suggestions, other than using a tall one?

Ray

Ray-

with cbprosense you can customize the size yourself. i think you are confusing with that other one that was posted. if you aren't getting more ads just add more keywords where it says:

var keywords_assit="yourkeyword";

I have no problem customizing the size or specifying the number of ads to display. It is the format of the ads being displayed. As it is now the ads are being displayed like so:

Ad 1
    Ad 2
    Ad 3 etc.

In order to effectively use the horizontal box the ads need to formatted like so:

Ad 1 Ad 2 Ad 3 Ad 4 etc.

You can see this by using your ad code generator tool. Set the number of ads to 4 and the size of box to 728 x 90. That is a short, wide box where the ads need to be arranged different in order to see more than the first three.

Ray

Ray,

The system is designed to deliver a content like feed. Hence the bullet type horizontal list. It was not designed to mimic the Adsense format.

When specifying CBprosense as an alt for Adsense, only 3 lines will show due to the Adsense Leaderboard size constrains. Nevertheless, CBprosense in its current design can provide an excellent alternative for Adsense skyscrapers.

We are currently working on new ad layouts, they should be available soon.

Try our program, you won't regret it. See my sig...

I also recomand you with hosting affiliate program that give up to 75% on every sale.

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread