this is a serious question. i promote many clickbank products, mainly cheapcardiner.com, paid surveys, and mp3's. i have gotten emails back from sutomers saying the company's are scams and ripoffs. any thoughts?

i am sorry about the mispellings. i am on a new keyboard.

croeection * cheapcarfinder.com and * customers

Not all ClickBank programs are of the ilk of the handfull which you mentioned.

Just as with other programs, there are some which are more beneficial than others, TO SOME CUSTOMERS.

So, it appears as if for the customers that you have that come to your site, you weren't targeting the correct merchants for them.

The easy remedy then would be to go to the ClickBank Marketplace, and find other ClickBank programs which would be more beneficial to your web sites visitors.

One of the positives of ClickBank are that there are thousands of products to choose from... One of the negatives of ClickBank is that there are thousands of products to choose from...

If at first you don't choose the correct products at ClickBank which align to your customer's likes, then try, try, try again.

There are some customers who believe that *ANY* get paid to program is a scam, this includes any incentive program, points programs, etc.

Unfortunately ClickBank doesn't offer a true search engine which could help to target the products a little bit better with your web sites theme.

There never can be a website or a service that has all its customers satisfied. You are always going to find customers unhappy and complaining about something. You could be selling donuts or promoting Click Bank websites, still customers complain So nothing is morally wrong unless you think it is
    I usually give a refund to unsatisfied customers and end of that, neither me nor the customer is hurt

Why dont they indeed have a search engine ?

A better question is why don't they offer a search engine AND/OR a feed with the products CBID's.

Even with a feed that just had the CBID's for products, you could easily build a search engine indexing all of the valid hop URLs; and it would be versitile enough for virtually any CB user to use.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread