Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I need to ask is there anyone actually making $5k-$10k or more with affiliate programs? Is the ordinary Joe doing it? Could you please help me set up my program. I will be glad to share revenue.

You should have ask if anybody making more than 10k!!!

There are just too many of them.

Affiliate Manager
    I know a number of the AMs on this board can site quite a few affilaites in and over your numbers. Our top ten are all over the numbers you quote. However, the top affiliates are also the ones who most closely guard their ideas and won't generally find it worthwhile to help you with your site. However, if you read these boards and ask questions, you'll find anonymity and the family atmoshphere mean lots of honest help.

Jessica Hutson
    Senior Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network

A parasite free contract since June 2001
    http://ian.com

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Could you please help me set up my program. I will be glad to share revenue.

Like Jessica said; we can simply help ourselves set up our own and be glad NOT to share revenue

------------------------------
    "Beware the man who preaches respect for you but does not demonstrate it. Ask him to show his face before you bare your back to his blade." ~ George Hayduke

Trial and error is the best teacher. Read this board and learn. When you learn for yourself it yours forever.

I could type much better if I had knuckles

I know somebody who pulled in well over six figures this past month

And he is most definitely an "ordinary Joe".

Sure..we have one of the best converting affiliate programs with several affiliate doing over 10,000/month. If you need assistance with our program, just email me.

Evan Weber, Director of Marketing
    DentalPlans.com, Inc.
    Earn $50 per sale with one of the best converting offers online!
    954-583-9186
    evan@dentalplans.com

I need a company that will develope a web site for me for a portion of the profits(no up front fees) a company who will blast email for me for a portion of the profits(no up front fees) and a company that develope and maintain the affiliate program for a portion of the profits(no up front fees). Any suggestions?

ABW Ambassador
    That doesn't make any sense. So you want somebody to do all the work for you and give you a cut. They might as well develop the site and keep it for themselves, why give you any money, you haven't done anything.

Are you asking as an affiliate or are you the merchant looking for someone to run your affiliate program? Your first post it seems affilate, the next post "develope and maintain the affiliate program" seems you want someone to help set an affiliate program up for you.

[This message was edited by TrustNo1® on November 11, 2003 at 12:21 AM.]

Hey nightclubguy,

If you find someone to do everything for you and only take part of the earnings let me know. I want some free money too.

"Advertising is the most fun you can have with your clothes on."
    Jerry Della Femina

very funny ron... anyway, in my case, i'm not looking somebody to do all the work for me, I just need a little of orientation. For example, if I already have ideas for diferent sites, what is the next step?, desing?, find hosting?, search possible affiliates?, as you can see it would be great if somebody said to me what you did when you first started with your first site.

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for my poor english

Argie

whats the difference between setting up and affiliate or a company allowing an affiliate to sell their product.i am asking for the same thing the merchant would ask for. i have a multi-million dollar idea that i have tested already. what pushes this idea to the next level is the internet. i have not made any money with affiliate prograams due to my ignorance in its use. i joined this forum to get more knowledge. you have TV, Radio, Print advertising that you can get for free. I have already done that. There are PFP internet marketing companies that will advertise your product and only be paid when someone concludes an order. They will maintain your affiliate program for you. The best price I have seen so far is $2250-$2500 to set up an affiliate management program. If the management group makes $5 per sale on 2000 sales thats $10k instead of $2k. What I am selling everyone wants and needs so the sales would be even much higher than the $2k. So I guess what I am saying is Im not wanting them to do the work for me on their idea, I am wanting companies willing to do the work for me on my idea for a big share of the profits. If anyone additional has ideas to help please share. Thanks so much.

ABW Ambassador
    Now, this means something. You are a merchant and want to setup an affiliate program. You want someone to run the program.

Talk to Anydy, Chris, Akiva or Catalyst. They all are affiliate managers and run affiliate programs for several merchants. Or ask Haiko to let you into the merchant only forum.

quote:
    Originally posted by nightclubguy:
    whats the difference between setting up and affiliate or a company allowing an affiliate to sell their product.i am asking for the same thing the merchant would ask for. i have a multi-million dollar idea that i have tested already. what pushes this idea to the next level is the internet. i have not made any money with affiliate prograams due to my ignorance in its use. i joined this forum to get more knowledge. you have TV, Radio, Print advertising that you can get for free. I have already done that. There are PFP internet marketing companies that will advertise your product and only be paid when someone concludes an order. They will maintain your affiliate program for you. The best price I have seen so far is $2250-$2500 to set up an affiliate management program. If the management group makes $5 per sale on 2000 sales thats $10k instead of $2k. What I am selling everyone wants and needs so the sales would be even much higher than the $2k. So I guess what I am saying is Im not wanting them to do the work for me on their idea, I am wanting companies willing to do the work for me on my idea for a big share of the profits. If anyone additional has ideas to help please share. Thanks so much.

sounds like you're looking for an affiliate manager.

are you a merchant or someone working with a merchant?

if you do not have internet presence already then you'll probably need more than just an affiliate manager.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    nightclubguy,

I think it would help if you were more clear about your objective. My best guess is you want to set up an affiate program to sell something and want an affiliate manager to set it up for you and get paid on a revshare basis?Am I close?

If so, most of the AMs I know that are good, are far too busy with paying clients to do all the up-front work and wait to get paid on a commission basis.

If this is not what you are looking for please clarify and maybe someone can give you a more direct answer.

Best of luck with your idea!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! Click Here!

ABW Ambassador
    No offense, but this topic has nothing to do with commission junction and should have been posted to the "Midnight Cafe" forum....

Haiko, can you move this?

yes you are correct, I understand AM's may be busy however there mustbe a reson why pay for performance started. it seems to me that that would be the way to have others working for you without overhead and you also have the ability to verify the effectiveness of email advertising campaigns. Can you can direct me to a company that will help me disign a website then help with each step following that. I was told that it was commission junction that could do this and thus the questioning and comments in this forum(Haiko) will move forum if need still be

quote:
    Originally posted by Catalyst:
    nightclubguy,

I think it would help if you were more clear about your objective. My best guess is you want to set up an affiate program to sell something and want an affiliate manager to set it up for you and get paid on a revshare basis?Am I close?

If so, most of the AMs I know that are good, are far too busy with paying clients to do all the up-front work and wait to get paid on a commission basis.

If this is not what you are looking for please clarify and maybe someone can give you a more direct answer.

Best of luck with your idea!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...></BLOCKQUOTE>

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by Argie:
    ...I already have ideas for diferent sites, what is the next step?, desing?, find hosting?, search possible affiliates?...

Just stop talking and thiking more ideas.
    Start to work!
    (Because you need a hosting, a design, and an affiliate program to start).

Come on Argentino, jump into the tasks!

I repeat again... Stop talking until you do something!

Fer

jejeje Ok Fer. Next time you will here about me talking about how i reach 1K/mo

See ya!!

Argie

quote:
    i have a multi-million dollar idea that i have tested already

If that's the case, then any half-way decent designer or consultant is going to ask why they need to be paid on a rev-share basis. Aren't you sure whether you're actually going to make money? Because if you were sure, you'd be prepared to raise the funds you need to pay designers (which is what most of the business world does).

Just closed out the books for November - netted about $8,900 last month. On pace for just over $100K over the course of the year. I quit my day job about 3 weeks ago...

Way to Go dnathan! Welcome to ABW!

Great to hear! Are you a Dentalplans.com affiliate yet? Our program is one of the best converting online and a really quality product.
    Thank you,

DentalPlans.com, Inc.
    954-583-9186
    evan@dentalplans.com

quote:
    Originally posted by Evan - DentalPlans.com:
    Great to hear! Are you a Dentalplans.com affiliate yet? Our program is one of the best converting online and a really quality product.
    Thank you,

DentalPlans.com, Inc.
    954-583-9186
    evan@dentalplans.com

I'm aboard your program, Evan. Started off with two quick sales and have seen nothing since. I'm still up & running with you, but you're just a small fish in my sea

Best regards from chilly Chicago...
    Dave

That's sucks....we have affiliates doing 10,000+ per month. If you have the know how, then you can make some serious money with our product. Are you joined through CJ or directly??

DentalPlans.com, Inc.
    954-923-1487 ext. 105
    evan@dentalplanscorp.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast