ABW Ambassador
    can tracking somehow be turned off to the point hits, impressions would register, but not sales and leads - lol - woe is me. no sales yesterday, or so far today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: Big Chuck ]

ABW Ambassador
    Yes Chuck, it certainly can. You see the impression registers when the ad shows on your page. When qksrv does the redirect that registers the click. All the merchant has to do is < !--comment--> out their final code and that would do the trick. I advise you go to their site and find the "end of lead page" If it is commented in the html take a screen shot of it by pushing the print scrn button on your keyboard. You can then paste this into and graphics program and save it. Also, if they are cheating call Fraud at Cj right away and give them the url of the page.

ABW Ambassador
    Some days are just like that, Chuck. You have to be really big with steady traffic before all the random ups and downs start to blend into a more even pattern of sales from day to day. It's less crazy-making to compare sales from month-to-month rather than day to day.

If you've done things right to get your pages found by good prospects, sales WILL come.

Elisabeth Archambault

ABW Ambassador
    Breeze - thanks for the info. it will help my vigilant pursuit of what works and what doesnt. Cheating merchants definitely don't work!

Elisabeth - you're probably right - I am just having a slump [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

quote:
    Originally posted by Big Chuck:
    can tracking somehow be truned off to the point hits, impressions would register, but not sales and leads - lol - woe is me. no sales yesterday, or so far today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Chuck,

I've noticed Crucial memory has not sent their batched sales since the 26th.

Usually they're only late processing weekend sales, and even then, no later than Tues.

Maybe there's a problem with CJ & some merchants tracking?

My other merchants OK far as I can tell.
    :confused:

ABW Ambassador
    crucial just sent a message saying there was a delay but the batched (botched? lol) sales would be sent through this afternoon.

ABW Ambassador
    No question tracking is off big time today.

Hmm, what a strange coincidence, they seem to shut down tracking right after they take down the message boards.

Big Chuck?

Crucial just uploaded their results, this I know because I made my first sales for them.

f

I have 5 sales from 10am - 12noon, then nothing, maybe tracking is delayed (??)

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    It's probably just a slump. I've had the reverse results of other posters (both ways) enough to doubt it's anything system-wide.

For those fishy individual merchants, though--how does one get to the Thank You page to check it, WITHOUT buying anything, breeze??? There are a couple I'd like to check...

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Hey, I just remembered it's Halloween! So all the mommies and daddies are probably out with their little brats tonight instead of at their computers ordering like they belong!

ABW Ambassador
    Leader, sorry but I guess that's not at all possible. You can only check it on lead mearchants. (Which as we all know are virtually gone) Haiko & I are working to remedy this problem with a top secret site!

and a full Moon to boot :eek: :eek:

Haiko

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread