Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi All,

I'm not sure when they changed their desciption. They were approved by the previous AM and have not been making many sales so I never even noticed them. Then I was just checking my Feb stats and saw they made 2 sales (less than 20 in comm) and remembered seeing their name here. Did some research and booted them right away.

Part of their description reads:
    "MyPoints also offers a downloadable software product to our members to help them maximize their Point-earnings."

I don't allow any software apps in Irvs/EE and don't know when they changed their description or how they could stay in without being flagged as an incentive site and having to reapply - in which case I would have read this and turned them down.

At any rate they are gone now. Just wanted to let you know. CJ takes 7 days to expire affiliates so hopefully soon we will be off the MP merchant list. Bye Bye Mypoints.

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

Linda:

As always, great move.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

Thank you.

They are also now a CJ merchant:

Description: JOIN THE MYPOINTS AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND RECEIVE $1.00 FOR EVERY VERIFIED NEW MEMBER (U.S. and Canada residents; 18 and over) and AN ADDITIONAL $2.00 FOR EVERY VERIFIED MEMBER THAT MAKES A PURCHASE WITHIN THEIR FIRST 30 DAYS OF JOINING MYPOINTS.

Why Your Customers will Love MyPoints?
    MyPoints members earn free rewards for things they are already doing, like shopping at Gap, Barnes & Noble, Office Depot, Target and over 200 other top-name merchants online. When not shopping, members can earn Points by reading email, taking surveys and visiting new websites that interest them. Points are good for free gift cards to all your favorite stores like Target, Red Lobster, Burger King, BLOCKBUSTER Video and many others. Best of all, membership is free!

Apply now! Once accepted, you will receive an email with all the information you need to get started. Note: Sending emails of any type on behalf of MyPoints is not permitted.
    ---------

Jim

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread