I have a electronics/appliance site that sends about 2,000 clicks a day. I'm only converting a tiny fraction of those and need to find an alternate program thats does better in this market. Any suggestions for a merchant in either CJ or anOther network?

I suggest Vanns.com . They even have a forum on ABW

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by silicon:
    I have a electronics/appliance site that sends about 2,000 clicks a day. I'm only converting a tiny fraction of those and need to find an alternate program thats does better in this market. Any suggestions for a merchant in either CJ or anOther network?

Hi Silicon,

First let me welcome you to the ABW family. Please don't let this be your second and last post, there is a ton of information here and a bunch of wonderful people.

I want to invite you to join one of my merchants, he has a forum here at: http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=7886033534

You can contact me personally if you need any help whatsoever. Looking forward to working with you....

AndyRodriguez.com
    Affiliate Program Management
    and Consulting Services
    P: (305) 412-3512
    C: (305) 785-4524
    E: doc@andyrodriguez.com
    W: www.andyrodriguez.com
    AIM: AffiliateDoctor

Hi Silicon,

Electronics merchants are a real tough nut. I've tried many different merchants and sent thousands and thousands of clicks for very little in the way of reward.

You could always try adding Google AdSense to the product pages to try to scrape some earnings that way, but I found better success with my earnings when I just abandoned the electronics stuff and moved on to other products.

(That having been said, there are merchants away from CJ with a better commission rate, so you'll get a little more from the sales you do make).

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

ABW Ambassador
    This is not a knock on CJ, but I have not had success with their electronics merchants.

I haven't tried Vanns, and I have have success with a few for a short period of time or for a particular product, but never anything sustainable. Most of their electronics shops have very low commissions and little brand recognition.

Most of our electronics referrals go through Amazon and a number of high-profile retailers on other networks.

Hey thanks for the replies. Yeah, electronics is tough market I'm starting to find. As far as adsense...Google keeps rejecting my sites!?!!? They are really good too so I don't know what the deal is! Thanks for the welcome Andy...I might just go on a posting rampage soon :-D as I have alot to share about the merchants at CJ.

Silicon (and all),

I'll be the first to agree that Electronics is a tough market to be a part of. With that said though, we've been having some real success stories through our program lately.

Yesterday, we had a sale that topped $5000! We've already had more than $100,000 in sales for the month of December and that was in only 8 days! You can take a look at some of our other successes in our November Newsletter and in other spots in our forum.

Vanns.com Forum:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=6836013451

November Newsletter:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...1&m=4356053605

Our affilaites are defintely making some Money.

Silicon, I'd also like to give you a welcome (glad to see that you stuck around) and let you know that Vanns.com would love to have you as a partner. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about our program or electronics, or anything else. This is a great community that thrives on helping one another out....which I'm always available to do.

Thanks,

Matt Ranta
    Vanns.com
    netProfits Affiliate Program
    Manager
    netprofits@vanns.net

ABW Ambassador
    Especially during the holidays people trust Big Brands even more. I recommend.

Best Buy BeFree
    Sony BeFree
    Circuit City BeFree
    Vanns.com CJ
    MillionBuy.com CJ
    Tweeter BeFree

Try a few diffent out to see which works on your site. I've had sales with all the above so far this December.

Have you been naughty or nice?

ABW Ambassador
    Tweeter is right down the street from us and although they carry top brands, they are expensive. ABT is an unbelievable place (also local) and will match or beat prices and they have awesome customer service..as an affiliate progam though, I don't know if they're any good.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread