Hi there!

It is my very first post since I joined ABW a few minutes ago. Please be nice to me.

A few of my friends who have started being affiliates to a few respectable jewelry merchants are seeing GREAT returns this 2 months.

I'm thinking about building some info sites for starting my affiliate "career" with focus on jewelries.

My BIG question:

By the time my sites are ready, it would be around mid Jan next year ( this is, if I can get my act together). My understanding is, jewelry is a highly seasonal industry. Can someone share with me the general trend in sales in this particular industry. I'm also in the process of evaluating other options besides jewelry and I'm wonder if I should spend my efforts elsewhere for a "smoother" start...

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Rubysky.

ABW Ambassador
    High end jewelry (diamonds and expensive jewelry) tends to be very seasonal, Christmas and then wedding season in June, July and August.
    Cheaper jewelry is not quite so seasonal.

Personally, I would build a jewelry site as well as a more general affiliate site. If you focus too much on jewelry, then you may find that it is very difficult to compete with more established jewelry sites.

Why not focus on gifts? with a jewelry section, rather than solely on a jewelry site?

There are so many different areas you could promote

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread