Hi there!

It is my very first post since I joined ABW a few minutes ago. Please be nice to me.

A few of my friends who have started being affiliates to a few respectable jewelry merchants are seeing GREAT returns this 2 months.

I'm thinking about building some info sites for starting my affiliate "career" with focus on jewelries.

My BIG question:

By the time my sites are ready, it would be around mid Jan next year ( this is, if I can get my act together). My understanding is, jewelry is a highly seasonal industry. Can someone share with me the general trend in sales in this particular industry. I'm also in the process of evaluating other options besides jewelry and I'm wonder if I should spend my efforts elsewhere for a "smoother" start...

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Rubysky.

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Rubysky,

Two of the better Jewelry affiliate programs on the net are Mondera and Szul, both of which, happily, have their own forums here on ABW. Chris from Mondera is wonderful to work with - to get started, you might want to post your questions in their forum.

Both Monderas and Szuls forum are part of the Linkshare Network (thus, look under the various forums in "Linkshare").

Jim

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread