Thread: Here we go.... Two To Go

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All,

This one crashed the starting gate at high speed and beat the Car Program to market.

We have Two new programs coming to WSO.

On Linkshare : Kegworks, which also incorporates DeluxeGrills have signed an agreement to have WSO take over the day to day management of the program. Naturally this program will go Parasite Free (Ebates, Rover, Morpheus all in the firing line).

NOTE : Kegworks will be launching a new site later this month so please do not add any links at this time. IF you are already a partner, which some of you are then please note

1. LS based links (Banners/text etc) : Will be fine, no change will be needed at your end
    2. Advanced Links : Should be okay I will test them
    3. Custom created links : Will die, you will need to update them

Deluxe Grill is NOT effected by this change

On ShareAsale: LeftonMain.com Selling upscale house accessories with a focus on form and fashion over function, targeting customer who want something that looks cool in the kitchen, living room etc, form over function. Live now 8% commission : 45 Return Days and of course parasite Free.... Also pretty link free at this time, I'll be doing them today

A dedicated support site will be developed to cover all three sites and hopefully a dedicated forum down the line.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Chris,

Big congrats on all the new merchants! These 2 plus the other new one that's coming. These merchants are all lucky to be working with you and you my dear, are going going to be a very busy boy! Looks like you need to expand your sig.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">Amazing Socks::ABCLeads::4LowRates::ChatDollars::ConsciousOne::EveryTicket::Organize-Everything
    DentalPlans::Irv's Luggage::Executive Essentials::IntelliContactPro::zZounds::RoadLoans</font>

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thanks Linda.

Busy.... Yes just a tad... Signature file is last on my todo list right now

I think given what we have under discussion with a couple of other merchants we'll be locking the doors or hiring new staff by Jan.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

4. Newsletter Signup