I want to be the 2nd!

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com/affiliate.html
    604-596-9766

Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com

Me three! Glad to see you set up a special forum!

Congrats and a big welcome to your new forum!!!

Ebudae

If you understand, things are just as they are...
    if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Heck I'm already way behind..ought to think of something official to say..hmmm nah I think I'll just go with John's Fave

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com : Netmagazines.com : Pierced Body : Irish Photo Shop :Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Yeeeeeaaaaa Chris!

Glad you got your own forum. You are an AWESOME affiliate manager and I think it's very smart that you have a place to post about all your programs.

Congrats and best of luck! (Not that you need it.) Pro-active AM's like you will have a following no matter what. This will just make it easier for you to stay in touch.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">Amazing Socks::ABCLeads::4LowRates::ChatDollars::ConsciousOne::EveryTicket::Organize-Everything
    DentalPlans::Irv's Luggage::Executive Essentials::IntelliContactPro::zZounds::RoadLoans</font>

Your making me Blush Linda

By the way any progress with SMP?

Cheers

Chris

Chris, you deserve a big blush! You are THAT GOOD!

Not a word or an email yet. Which is OK by me. Thx for asking!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">Amazing Socks::ABCLeads::4LowRates::ChatDollars::ConsciousOne::EveryTicket::Organize-Everything
    DentalPlans::Irv's Luggage::Executive Essentials::IntelliContactPro::zZounds::RoadLoans</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    By the way any progress with SMP?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An affiliate program to reverse PMS? Oh God that would be wonderful! (just a joke)

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Haiko, I'm ashamed of you!!!

You broke the secret "backward" merchant code Chris & I worked so hard to develop! Haiko, Isn't there a rule about OUTING people on this forum???

Chris the new PMS "secret solution" merchant we have been conspiring about,
    is now open knowledge!

What are we going to do???? Haiko spilled the beans about the secret cure!
    Everyone will want to join now!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    PMS??? That's Post Male Syndrome right???

Congrats on the new forum Chris. Guess we get to hear even more from you now.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Yes Now I have a personal place to gripe about the poor performance of Sheffield Wednesday, The Seahawks, the price of Xbox games and even throw in the occasional comment about business...

Linda I think we'll have to come up with something more complex, how about we shift all the letters one character to the right on the keyboard , ha lets see them crack this one D,[ then

Cheers

Chris

All Programs :- Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

Outsourced Program Manager John - AMWSO's Avatar
    Ah this is where you are hiding is it, come on back to work, I think I saw someone opening Mondera's safe while you in here.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Now I have a personal place to gripe about the poor performance of Sheffield Wednesday <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>. Sheffield Wednesday ?!?! Of all the clubs in the world, why Sheffield Wednesday ? You're going to be spending a lot of time griping, Chris...they are truly terrible.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

Hi MarkyMark

Wednesday are indeed a great team worth supporting, worth of any true Brit who demands his or her right to moan about Stuff...but that aside, Wednesday have a good philosphy, WHY if you can not be at the top of the table bother playing in the mid table, boring senseless games, when you can give the fans a heart stopping relegation battle season after season, admit it, it makes perfect sense...what a team!!

Other than that I am a "Sanderson" and the Sanderson clan is from Sheffield, my Grandad also played for the Wednesday B team back before World War II, back in the days when the B team cleaned the boots of the A team

This year sadly it looks like we may fade towards a season of mid table dullness. SHAME on the team!

Cheers

Chris

ABW Ambassador
    All good points, Chris. But there's two teams from Sheffield - one of which are quite good, plus you could always support Barnsley; they're doing well this season and they also possess the same ability as Wednesday to engage in hopeless, but nonetheless enjoyable relegation battles. It's just like watching Brazil, indeed.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

I'm thinking of shifting to Utd...or possibly Reading, I was born in Reading so I guess I could get away with it. I'm predicting a dull 10th spot in Div 2...for 3-4 years to come

Cheers

Chris

18. Newsletter Signup