Thread: WSO Launches Contagious Diseases Team - Parasite Control

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

This we are very excited about, and comes about due to the hard work many of you have put into keeping Affiliate Marketing fair.

We will be launching next month a small team at WSO will just one focus (okay two)

a. Installing and testing Software from different companies (nCase, Ebates, GRS, IETools etc etc)

b. Policing Partners

The later we wish wasn't necessary but as we have all found out, is necessary, the later will not only involve checking on fair use of tracking (pops, iframes etc) but also Brand Management and content usage, i.e, making sure that we protect you and our merchants from people violating other areas of the TOS/T&C agreements.

This team will be open to test requests, if you find a tool you suspeect, you will be able to mail us and we will test it.

This team will aim to be live by week 2 of March with an email you can contact directly

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

Low Threshold : High Return Days : Excellent Support : 100% Parasite Free
    Mondera.com - Netmagazines.com - KegWorks.com - Left On Main - Pierced Body
    DriveWerks.com - DeluxeGrills.com - Irish Photo Shop - Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

IMPRESSIVE I am eager to see what your results show, and what you intend on doing with the results!

SandraR
    <font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Now thats a great move Chris and the proven sleezeballs trying to rape your merchant's pocketbooks should be OUTED here at ABW. Remember they will use the same tricks on 500 other merchants, and for certain, ALL ABW merchants.

Please report them also to Google and other SE abuse departments if they employ cookie stuffing SE and PPCSE tricks. We know BHO's don't spend a dime on PPCSE ...they just hijack those accounts for their search bar application partnerships.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> and what you intend on doing with the results! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Educate, then terminate as/if required.

On application installs we'll be recording what they do and sending to the networks we work with, for follow up and action by them on a larger scale.

By having our own checking system I hope that along with the work many of you presently send me that we can provide very strong cases to Networks of what is being done and how.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1"> Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    http://www.webstudio-1.com

Mondera.com - Netmagazines.com - KegWorks.com - Left On Main - Pierced Body
    DriveWerks.com - DeluxeGrills.com - Irish Photo Shop - Vegas Experts

<FONT COLOR=red size="1"> A little learning is a dangerous thing; drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, and drinking largely sobers us again. Alexander Pope </font></font>

ABW Ambassador

Parasites are thieves. What are you going to do about it?

WTG Chris
    It's about time someone does something to clean this garbage up. im sure you will get more in sales this way also as the honest affiliates will be putting up more and more of your links i know i will have increased mine across the board
    vinny

-----------------------------
    parasite free merchants only! Join the Club it's Rewarding in the long run
    aim nycfalcon1

First Order of the day for this team kicking off next week will be GRS.

To give some more depth behind this team. While on some clients it is very easy for us to say "You must drop 180,Ebates,SAHS, and so on because they are parasitic" for other larger corporartions we need to provide solid proof of the targeting of their web site first, as was the case with 180 on Western Union. We can then use this proof as a solid presentation of the theft that is taking place and be given permission to take action. We will also send these films to the networks we work with as continual proof of unethical marketing.

I would like to add that this is not at all likely to be as comprehensive or far reaching a service as Andy, Haiko and Mike are implementing for TrueTracker. The TT team should certainly be leading the way in this area of the protection of ethical Affiliate Marketing.

Cheers

Chris

<font size="1">Web Studio-1 Solutions.
    MSN - Khun Kwai ::: TEL - INT +662 635 1255 ::: URL - www.amwso.com

WesternUnion.com - Netmagazines.com - Mondera.com - KegWorks.com - Left On Main
    DriveWerks.com - DeluxeGrills.com - GreatSkin.com - Vegas Experts - Pierced Body
    </font>

15 years and counting
    Thanks again for what you're doing with WebStudio-1.com.
    I know it's costing you money to kick out all these crooks but I'm sure you'll be rewarded in the long term.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Hi Zeus,

Ultimately it saves out clients money which, like you say rewards us in the long rung as thet appreciate the fact that parasites don't add any real value or new sales.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

10. Newsletter Signup