Thread: New WSO Site

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

Opening softly and quietly our new WSO site is now open. This site was developed so that we could better present the AM side of the WSO business without it getting hidden behind the development side.

If you spot any glaring errors, typos or other slip ups, please do let me know.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

oops, nice one Chris.

Just in case you didn't get it from the signature the URL is

www.amwso.com

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Slick AM promo site for your services Chris.

"Affiliate Partner Marketing is a business. It's not about people making $5 a month from sending clicks to a Merchant's site, it's not about free branding. It's about serious sales and serious commissions, powered by professional web sites. It's about work at home professionals who do Affiliate Marketing for a living.
    AMWSO is your gateway to both Affiliate Partners and Merchant Affiliate Programs. AMWSO is a third party Affiliate Management company that brings together affiliates and merchants, following well laid down ethical marketing practices and a track record that speaks for itself. Please explore our site to learn more, and then please drop us an email with any questions you may have."

Nice set of links to informative resources.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Great looking site Chris:

I would be interested to know your view of the Google listings lately. In particular, the fact that only merchants seem to be listed on the first page of results.

Wouldn't have anything to do with Froogle taking a front page seat would it.... hmm

I did some tests and I'm getting aff sites on the top 10 a lot but not in the common phrases though. I'm using search phrases of 4 words or more to hit aff sites at times

It does also seem to have knocked back a lot of data driven sites in favour of content sites from what I can see from limited testing so far. Less keywords needed to bring them up

In fact doing more tests I can see a lot of content sites have really raced up the rankings! Those data driven sites that do appear are fairly content rich.

Cheers

Chris

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Those data driven sites that do appear are fairly content rich.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're looking at that infernal hypercompetitive DIAMONDS category as a test I would expect that your results would be skewed... I think that's got to be the most c*ntent-ful sales category on the entire Net. Maybe car sales can match it, but for the ordinary widget I generally haven't seen evidence of a mass appearance of content sites.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

True I was running my limited test on engagement jewelry and other higher end jewelry

NB Thanks all for the feedback, we'll expand the site as we go, aim to keep it fresh, so if you come across stuff you think should be listed, then please do let me know.

Cheers

Chris

Please, hook me up with BillBam.com ASAP!

That kind of stuff sells very well for me and I need the "witch/wizzard" dolls big time!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Seems I was on the right path about Froogle

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Froogle on Google.com

There’s no need to do an Advanced Search to find products these days, since Froogle is now a convenient
    link on the Google home page:

http://www.google.com/

It’s just one more way for us to provide our users with the best possible search experience – and one more
    way to bring those users to your site! We hope you’ll enjoy the new placement as much as we do.

Toolbar 2.0

Froogle has also been added to the latest version of the Google Toolbar. The Google Toolbar, which includes
    a pop-up blocker and a form autofill tool, can be downloaded for free here:

http://toolbar.google.com/

Once the Toolbar is set up on your browser, you can choose 'Search Froogle' as an option listed under 'Extra
    Search Buttons.'

Product Search Results in Google

Google has begun integrating Froogle search results with the regular Google search results. When users
    search for certain products on Google, the web search results page will display the top three product results
    from Froogle.

For example, here are the results for the query [hiking boots]:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...q=hiking+boots

These 'Product Search' results are not paid advertisements, but free, relevant, product-specific search results.
    As you know, merchants are included in Froogle at no cost, and as with Google's web search results, Froogle
    results are unbiased by human intervention. Google does not accept payment for placement within the Froogle
    results themselves.

This results feature was integrated as an enhancement that will further simplify our users’ shopping
    experience. By integrating Froogle into the Google search experience, users can quickly and easily be
    connected to relevant web pages selling the products they’re looking for.

Merchants currently featured in Froogle also benefit by this enhancement as they broaden their customer
    outreach to include all Google users. Froogle will continue to remain free to all merchants who would like to
    submit a data feed.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. Newsletter Signup