Thread: Search Engine Keyword Tracker And Keyword Ranking Tool

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

This tool has been developed by one of the Western Union Partners, but is free for use and he has given me permission to promote it to everyone. Your feedback appreciated

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/

This utility can be used to check search engines for keyword ranking and track search engine ranking for your various keywords over time, which can be critical when doing search engine optimization.

For a list of great tools please check out our page here

http://www.amwso.com/rc_tool.php

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

I am not quite sure what all this is. Are you trying to get people to install Alexa or what?

Are these tools add ons to Alexa or something?

Is the information about your web site URLs and the information sought stored on your own computer or does someone else have access to it all when you use the tools?

According to this, Yahoo gives my woodworking page a 10!!!!

Can this possibly be true?

If so, I sure know what Yahoo wants!!

The same page had a 0 at google. Cripes!

Checked again and it came back an 8.

Oh, this is just a demo that gives random results. It changes every time I refresh the page. Had me going there.

Ok, I copied and pasted the free code into front page and went to preview to test it. All it did was take me back to the same page that gives bogus results and the free code. I don't get this.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Ignore the Alexa bit, you need scroll down a day to create an account, login , add some keywords, domains and then update.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Is the information about your web site URLs and the information sought stored on your own computer or does someone else have access to it all when you use the tools?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

the person who created this tool hangs out at seochat. he has some useful tools out and if you swing over to that forum he would be able awnser any questions. hope this helps

also this tool has nothing to do with Alexa
    dave

Hi Ssanf

This from the developer.

"Data is stored on our private servers (no other users have access to it) within an
    encrypted MySQL database. We don't disclose, rent or give any info out, nor
    do we look at or harvest it ourselves."

Cheers

Chris

7. Newsletter Signup