Thread: Luxury Expansion

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All

I'm a strong believer in the fact that variety sells. And it has been diffilcult to date to do this with Mondera as it's one thing to develop dedicated tools but another thing to run competitors along side....but this is all about to change...

Starting June 1 : AMWSO (www.amwso.com) will be officially managing the running of UnionDiamond.com, brand new on LinkShare and with a selection of Diamonds, Diamond Jewelry and Wedding jewerly. This program is presently being tested and fitted out with FTP feeds, IPLs and new creatives. Phone tracking is in place and a test run carried out by some Affiliate Partners (Thank you ) have shown that it's working well. We invite you all to sign up and increase your variety of high end diamonds and jewelry. Great Diamond Commission, 90 Day Return Tracking...and obviously to be Parasite Free.

This will be followed on July 1st by Forzieri.com, selling brand name Italian products (clothes, bags and other products) and jewelry. Forzieri.com have actually been at LinkShare for 4 years. Premier Merchant, DRMs, IPL, Feeds, 90 Day Tracking are all in place, phone tracking to be worked on and by July 1 to be Parasite Free.

With Mondera, Union Diamiond and Forzeiri managed under one roof, you can expect to see tools coming out that support all three sites, allowing you to develop and deploy sites, feeds and sales tools that provide variety without the need to shop around for less supportive merchants.

You can also expect to see products from other merchants featured where we can, for example the watches from DriveWerks, glassware from KegWorks and plenty more.

We look forwards to working with you all and our new clients and powering forwards some serious luxury sales.

Feel free to post questions, ideas and requests so we can make sure you get the best tools we can provide.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Great news Chris,

You are just a busy bee this days huh?

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I just pulled all the forzieri off my main purse pages
    Will look things over in the future to see if conversions bump up
    Right now at LS they SUCK BIG TIME for conversions which is why I went with someone else

15 years and counting
    I sent a ton of traffic to Forzieri (Linkshare) in the past.
    Hard to convert, fast to reverse, slow to pay.
    If you can change a few parameters, I may try again.

Forzieri are very aware that they have had problems, that their program has been under managed and under performing, so our aim will be to address all the issues and turn it around. Lots to do, but the building blocks are all available

Yup lots of Buzzy Bees here Nova

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Chris - the Union Diamond program needs a greater variety of creative.. just my two cents.

Gil
    A. Gil de Lamadrid
    eCommerce Manager
    Consumers Interstate Corporation

I'll throw a whole bucket of 2 cent coins on that too Lots more in dev along with FTP feed and IPLs. Deep Linking is now active.

Cheers

Chris

Good luck competing with yourself!
    Akiva Bergstrom | akiva@affsolutions.com | 718-871-8286

Affiliate Marketing Solutions by affSolutions - Creator of the Product Showcase Creator™

Managed Programs: EssentialApparel.com (Join) | SportsFanfare.com (Join)

Affiliates: Product Showcase Creator Directory | Merchants: License the Product Showcase Creator™!

competing ... complementing

My belief is that customers like variety, greater variety allows for great conversion.

Cheers

Chris

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    In a Safe Haven Network competing merchants can duke it out on conversion ratios without having shoppers leave the original referral site to comparision shop. Smart AM's like Akiva and Chris can forget BHO interference, Norton blanking links and concentrate on showcase creatives for affiliates to their best product converting pages.

For once window shopping will be easy for high and low end buyers. No more spammy mirrored merchant product feeds slurping up the SERPs adding to shopper's white noise and confusion. We all know AM's have catered to those adept at SE manipulation and/or BHO interference bringing us to today's state of affiliate marketing. Those with the best "tricks for clicks" get enriched by a never ending supply of crappy web pages.

Without cookie setting spam food, either at the traffic source or point of sale, the poor merchants will actually have to compete like in the real world Malls. Enticing Window displays plus item and seasonal specials all coming from affiliate pages. The carrot for building those showcase pages is ALL physical click traffic converts at a minimum of the original merchant's true conversion ratio. This currently doesn't happen for any affiliate enabled merchant due to sleezeball merchant and affiliate tactics.

I imagine fine jewelry, purses, and apparel merchants seek better targeted traffic then what comes from browser spam "incent" BHO's or the coupon pushing bare bone cookie setting sites. Problem for Chris is how to convience his affiliates to build out multiple bookmarketable SEO showcase pages when those pages have to compete with the SE spam pages filled full of discounters, tricksters and white noise.

The secret is the steady published conversion ratio return for targeted clicks from those showcase pages will allow the affiliate to pay for high ranking listings. Many sales will originate from affiliate page bookmarks as their site also becomes a Safe Haven for savvy shoppers by-passing the SE noise. I know I could build and promote those merchant specific pages, but no way would that effort be justified by competing with that same merchants pool of spammy cookie setting affiliates.

If I'm lazy I can just build pages pointing to the discounted offerings by Safe Haven merchants and hope to catch some high end cross sells. If I'm smart I'd build high end shopper filtering pages and focus the qualified shoppers to just land on those merchants offerings. Either way I make money like I do with Overstock. Sometimes the shopper goes to a high end item and ends up buying a cheapo....and vis versa! Current problem is the OS referral cookie has the shelf life of a 25 cent beer at a NBA/NHL playoff game. Those sales that show up are motivated impulse buys.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Awesome Chris, Can't Wait.. If you provide me with the tools and give me ideas you know what I can do. If $3000 diamonds can be sold by me, you know as long as your available for affiliate support we can kick any under-performing past merchant too the top! Lets rock and Roll! Can't wait!

If he gives you the tools and the ideas, what is there left for you to do?

Make lots and lots of money

Lets talk about $$$ that money. My goal is too sell Millions of dollars worth of Merchandise at Union Diamond, Forzieri.com and more. Nothing is going to get in my way! Because I can Sell anything!

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gil0713:
    Chris - the Union Diamond program needs a greater variety of creative.. just my two cents.

Gil <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi there

we're working on these at the moment and should have a bunch uploaded over the next few days.

Does any one have any special requests on size?

Cheers.

Patrick
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - goodfellowpat@hotmail.com ::: www.amwso.com Get our RSS News Feed here - feeds.feedburner.com/AMWSO
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs :
    EverSmoke.com - SouthBeachSmoke.com, My music production site.

Hi All

The new luxury fast launch site is now available please email either Myself, Allen or Patrick to get a copy.

Cheers

Chris

17. Newsletter Signup